A Quote For Today

Calvera (Eli Wallach): “If God had not meant for them to be sheared, He would not have made them sheep.”

10 Likes
  • “A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing.” — George Bernhard Shaw. … :us:
17 Likes

“If you have always believed that everyone should play by the same rules and be judged by the same standards, that would have gotten you labeled a radical 50 years ago, a liberal 25 years ago and a racist today.”
― Thomas Sowell

21 Likes

“Worst of all, guilt has so furtively stolen into many hearts and minds that people feel apologetic about being civilized, educated, and productive when others are barbaric, uneducated, and parasitic. When civilization apologizes to barbarism, something has gone very wrong at a very fundamental level.” – Thomas Sowell

10 Likes

13 Likes

18 Likes

“The path to hell is paved with ivy league degrees”
Thomas Sowell

8 Likes

21 Likes

My, how they think times have changed. :angry:

5 Likes

Death is getting the answers to all your questions but its to late to tell anyone

6 Likes

Amen to that, As true a statement as there ever was

3 Likes

And there you have it.!!!

4 Likes

“Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.”

― Winston Churchill

12 Likes

:rofl: Gotta love Winston. :us:

5 Likes

Ju Jitsu - The art of folding laundry while someone is still wearing it.

12 Likes

Tough times=tough men=easy times=soft men=tough times…
Here I thought I was tough. Turns out I just lived through easy times. Here’s to my babies babies babies being some tough s o b’s

5 Likes

“Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.”
—Jack Handey

How I miss the wise quotes of Jack Handey 🥲

14 Likes

“Stay Strapped, Or Get Clapped”

~ George Washington (Probably)
9 Likes

“The government you elect is the government you deserve.”

Thomas Jefferson

10 Likes

Just to note that George Bernhard Shaw was a committed communist, big fan of Marx, Lenin and Stalin.

4 Likes