A Quote For Today

“There is no politics there is only power”
Jack Posobiec 2-9-24 on Telegram

3 Likes

Whiiiam591. WHAT​:question::paw_prints::paw_prints::paw_prints::paw_prints:

William 591 . IS THAT GUT A PREACHER :question::question:

When I hit the range, I have predetermined what I will shoot, So yes, I count. I also pre order replacement ammo before hand :us: :us: :us:

3 Likes

“I’m now off MD Av behind blue rocks stadium waiting for a drug dealer named Mookie.'”
-HB

2 Likes

Karacal. WHERES IT AT ?? Where’s it at keep your head on a swivel. Brother :sunglasses:. :feather::feather::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

1 Like

My quote for this wonderful DAY WHEN YOU LOVE SOMEONE .TELL THEM . AND LET THE PEOPLE IN YOUR LIFE KNOW THAT YOU LOVE THEM . AND I WANT TO THANK EVERYONE.!!! In the USCCA FOR ALL MY TRAINING AND SPECIAL. Brothers and family I have here at the USCCA I LOVE YA ALL SO VERY MUCH .:chile::us::gift::feather::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:ALMEN :100::bangbang::feather::feather::100:

1 Like

Words to live by.

3 Likes

" On the other hand, Biden was cheated into office and the results prove it. If you don’t earn it, you don’t deserve it." Kevin Jackson (network)

He say’s also every once in a while: Rush Limbaugh is Back in Black!

2 Likes

Don102 BIDEN AND THE BILLIONAIRE BASTARDS DID STEAL THE ELECTION. A F ANY ONE THAT SAYS DIFFERENTLY . I AM SICK OF BULL CRAP. We are heading to HELL AND THE GREATEST LIE IS JAN,6th. NO NO. It was not. I WAS NOT THERE . AND THAT IS PROOF . To anyone who thinks differently BY GOD. Please stop :stop_sign: being stupid. Have a root beer community :bangbang::bangbang::bangbang::bangbang::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::popcorn::feather::feather::owl:

1 Like

Don102 .SIR SERIOUSLY SIR HAD MY PRESIDENT TRUMP. Had he said. FIGHT. I would have been right there with my brothers And AND THIS IS NOT A THREAT :bangbang::bangbang::bangbang::chile::us::bangbang::bangbang: THIS IS A FACT WE WOULD HAVE TRULY STILL BEEN . AT WAR . President TRUMP NEVER SAID . TO THE CAPITAL .:bangbang::bangbang::bangbang::100: OR PENCE AND EVERY LAST CRY BABY COP. In D.C. WOULD HAVE RAN HOME :bangbang::bangbang::bangbang::us::us::us::chile::bangbang::bangbang: THIS NEVER HAPPENED NEVER HAPPENED . AN INNOCENT LADY SOLDIER WAS SHOT IN THE FACE BY A COWARD :bangbang::bangbang::bangbang::bangbang: AND A LOT OF PEOPLE WERE CHARGED FOR BULL CRAP AND TOOK PLEA’S JUST TO GET BACK HOME. THE DEMOCRATS. :100::100::100: ARE FULL OF CRAP. SIR . MY PRESIDENT TRUMP. NEVER NEVER. SAID. WAR. I AM SICK OF THIS . WE WOULD HAVE BEEN THERE HAD HE ASKED . I CAN NOT UNDERSTAND . WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH . THESE. PUSSINBOOTS PLASTIC BASTARDS. I THINK ITS FUNNY THEY THINK THEY WANT TO PUT PRESIDENT TRUMP. In PRISON HOW IS THAT GOING TO WORK FOR THEM . :question::question::question::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::confetti_ball::balloon::balloon::confetti_ball::balloon::tada::notes::owl::feather::feather:

I think We all Need People, Sometimes.

2 Likes

Yes we all need each other. AND OUR COUNTRY AND OUR PEOPLE . NEED ALL WARRIORS TO. STAND TALL. AND DEFEND . OUR CITIZENS. I BOBBY JEAN. Two feathers. :feather: :feather::chile::us: PROMISE IF I EVER . SEE ANY ONE IN NEED. OF HELP. :bangbang::chile::chile::chile::us::us::us::100::bangbang: I WILL NEVER LEAVE ANY ONE BEHIND . ALL GUNNERS . TO THE DEFENSE OF OUR .CITIZENS. . We . MUST PROTECT OUR OWN . NO MATTER. I WILL PROTECT. WITH MY LIFE. ANY . INNOCENT PEOPLE . BEING HARMED. OR KILLED. . Let’s . MAKE THE STAND WE .ARE ALL RESPONSIBLE.FOR ONE ANOTHER. I AM MY BROTHERS KEEPER :feather::feather::us:

1 Like

Mick 164 Brother I know you are right there with Donny102 and Roland and Range Matt and our brother that have the bad azz range that sounds like heaven wow we are all family and we are warriors gunners and . EVERYTHING .AMERICAN HAS TO OFFER AND WE ARE A BAND OF BROTHERS . We have so much in common that we should be having as many members as possible joining us and we are family . . WE ARE A TRIBE OF WARRIORS . THAT LOVES OUR COUNTRY THATS WHAT WE ARE ALL ABOUT . Love of freedom and he right to defend our freedom and lives . WE ARE AMERICANS . NO MATTER WHAT . AND WE CARE ABOUT ONE ANOTHER . I Love ya all. WE ALL HAVE SOME THING TO BRING TO OUR GROUP THE COMMUNITY . Of . DEFENSE . And honor and respect . Love . Bobby jean and Debbie ann and my CHEWAWA puppies . We the people by and for o yes each other brothers and ladies . :feather::feather::chile::us::100::beer::popcorn::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Mike 164. Brother :chile::us::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::feather::feather::beer::popcorn::100::100::100::bangbang:

1 Like

“Never Give Up, Never Surrender!”

• Jason Nesbitt
3 Likes

Saw this on a Tee Shirt in Florida:

Never say Game Over.

2 Likes

“If you see someone without a Smile, Give them one of yours.”

My Grandma, Zeke

3 Likes

What he said :arrow_up:

2 Likes

from reddit sent 1 year ago
Your account has been permanently suspended for breaking the rules.
This account has been permanently closed.

3 Likes