A Quote For Today

BROTHER DON102 SIR . The government has been treating us like mushrooms they have been feeding us crap and keeping us in the DARK. :poop::poop::poop::100:and the pits just maybe for us :question::exploding_head::thinking:BJ.

2 Likes

Blacky SIR THAT WE BETTER BLEAVE And pass the bottle KAZ every one is running out of ammunition . It’s going up . Faster than gold and harder to get . Love Bobby Jean :owl::feather::feather::us::chile:

1 Like

I prefer potatoes :rofl:

3 Likes

Me to but between mushrooms and crap :poop: I will take the mushrooms :mushroom: see ya next trip . This reality is burning :hot_face: my eyes are we can’t afford to go on a trip :bangbang: KAZ by the time we got back we all would be renting . What is left of the grate . Garage sale . Ussr aka usa :us:

If someone hasn’t moved in on you claiming your home!

5 Likes

Not if you reload

3 Likes

This mark twin. Guy never heard of A. I. So That saying is crap :poop: and I BLEAVE THAT WE ALL BETTER TIGHTEN UP ABOUT EVERYTHING KAZ I HAVE BEEN FLAGED MORE TIMES THAN I CAN COUNT I AM AN ELITE MEMBER OF THE USCCA AND I AM NOT QUITING BECAUSE NO ONE IS GOING TO GET ME OUT OF TROUBLE KAZ I AM STUPID :v:t5: so please stop FLAGED me I have my friends here and they know I AM not hurting anyone and I have fun if I get on some ones cloud please just move my stuff if you want take down what ever I said that made every one upset. We are in a real world of crap :poop: and the criminals have guns and no laws and I AM on your side if you are not bat crap :poop: KARZY so stop FLAGED me WHATS wrong with ya are we the USCCA if so what is wrong with what I have said and we need to know what the evil people are planning ya think :question::owl::feather::feather::us::chile::100::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::o:

1 Like

BLACKY SIR I LOVE YOU AND YOURS BABIES I HAVE WESTERN REVOERS. And my favorite is my 18,58 yanky army colts the cillenders come out just like most wheel guns but the barrel is not going to come off and with my stainless steel NIPPELS and triple xxx powder and foferes caps green . 25, percent hotter spark they are so actret that they are no different from my OUTHER babies and you sir have some of the KOOLEST Revolvers I have seen I thank you for shearing them and your service to the NASHION Love ya brother mean it .:chile::owl::feather::feather::100::v:t5::o:Bobby Jean SIR THANK YOU :100::100::100::bangbang:

1 Like

Love ya Brother Sir thanks Bobby Jean sir :us::chile::owl::feather::feather::o::v:t5::100::100::100:

Yes SIR I KEEP FIVE MAGAZINES AT READY ON MY BELT IF THEIR IS TIME TO RELOAD . Every thing happens in seconds it would seem :question::chile::owl::feather::feather::us::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::100::v:t5::thinking::dizzy::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

" If ya’ find yerself in a hole, quite diggin’
Cowboy Roy

2 Likes

Every war is different.
Every war has the same results.
Freedom isn’t free.

5 Likes

8 Likes

You are :100:percent right thanks brother pick your battles so when you lose your wars at least you know where your at right :owl::feather::feather::us::chile::v:t5:

1 Like

Never fight a war you cannot win.
The Art of War

4 Likes

Right again that is why I AM on the side of the Law always brother always Bobby Jean :owl::feather::feather::us::us::us::chile::o::heart::white_heart::blue_heart::bangbang::dizzy:

1 Like

We all have to support law enforcement because they are out numbered and every one just has a iPhone just want them to make a mistake what a mess this is making good people not want to be law enforcement KAZ they can See people seem to want help and then blame them if they are wrong or something it’s getting worse every day and where does it go from here :question: we must be responsible and train KAZ we are thei back up or they are ours :question::us::owl::feather::feather::100::us::us::us::chile::heart::white_heart::blue_heart::100::sparkles::four_leaf_clover:

I know that law enforcement does not always get it right and some are just bad but we need to hold fast to the rules of law and order and the bad ones will be found out our sheriff is removed from office and awaiting trial for at least five more charges . There is hope for law and order we just have to stay the course and hold fast to what made our NASHION the GRATEST NASHION on Earth We Are going to get back out constitutional rights . We are American people the home of the brave Land of the free :us::us::us::100:we will prevail usa :us:

1 Like

When are we going to ask our country what can we do for it and stop saying it took every thing from us and that It was never great it has been GRATE EVERY SENSE WE CALLED IT THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA :us: AND OUR COUNTRY DOES NOT O US WE O IT WE HAVE TO MAKE IT GREAT NOT IT MAKE US GREAT AND HAVE THE GRATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD IF WE STOP PLAYING LIKE WE ARE VICTIMS FOR BEING FREE BORN AMERICAN CITIZENS OUR FREEDOM WAS NOT FREE AND NEVER WAS AN WE HAVE FREE LOADERS EVERY WHERE CRYING THEY HAVE BEEN WRONGED HOW DOES THAT MAKE US SAFE AND STRONG . I HAVE HAD A JOB AND WORKED FOR WHAT I HAVE AND I AM NOT RICH AND I DO NOT WANT TO BE I JUST WANT WHAT I HAVE WORKED FOR AND MY FREEDOM . And my country can have my life if it will help keep us free Love Bobby Jean :owl::feather::feather::us::chile::heart::white_heart::blue_heart::100:

1 Like

Todd30. I was reading the art of war never start a war :bangbang:. I got a chuckle out of that. I am no artiest. I Have had my AZZ . Handed to me . So many times . That that is what made me what I AM now . :bangbang: and I never started anything let alone a war . It’s an art . Of war to Walk around my After INJURING ME . Let alone insulting me . Or my Debbie ann …or even my little dog . The art of war :bangbang: brother . USCCA . TRAIN TRAIN :bangbang::us::us::us::us::us::us::owl::feather::feather::chile::chile::chile::heart::white_heart::blue_heart::o: