$6,000 gun?

Are you as curious as I am? Would you like to at least try it out?

5 Likes

No.

I don’t want a $6k pistol. Because I want multiple pistols that are substantially similar/adequate substitutes for one another and even if I sold a bunch and credit card’d it up to afford that one, no way I could have multiple as I’d never be able to afford the ammo lol

…and I have probably a $6k setup when I gear out completely with my ‘kit’ already soooo money is just gone already lol

I don’t want a manual safety pistol anyway.

5 Likes

Yeah okay I’m curious just let me grab a mag here

5 Likes

My wife won’t test drive premium cars because she’s afraid she’ll love it, and then she won’t be satisfied with her Toyota.

Same for this pistol. If it’s not substantially better than my EDC, then I don’t want to waste my time. But if it is substantially better than my EDC, then I don’t want to know.

5 Likes

JW3 STI Combat Master?
I remember it from back in 2019 when was released for $4,999. It shot almost by itself. Zero effort needed and 100% dead center accuracy.
Was it worth that money? That time - yes, these days - no. Perhaps those keep value for collectors and JW maniacs… but even hi-end 2011 is worth max $4k - $4.5K.

I would like to try JW4 version - PIT VIPER for $7,000… to check out why almost same pistol after face lifting costs way more than should. :laughing:

3 Likes

I will shoot anything I can get my hands on if I have the opportunity and it fits my preference. That said, there’s an upsetting number of pistols on my want list that are probably never going to happen. Not because I don’t love them, but because I can’t afford them… Some are variants of the cz shadow, triarch, WC, and a couple that are in the 6- who knows how much $$$$$ range… one is from outer space, I believe. I’m good with my regular 1911s, SIGs, and s&w.

3 Likes

If the opportunity was presented I would shoot it.
Would never spend that kind of money on a single pistol, but if the opportunity came up to try it out heck yeah I would!
I don’t have a problem with trying something that would make me desire it too much. I can tell myself it is not in my price range and be done with it.

But given the chance to shoot something I normally do not have access to I would definitely try it.

6 Likes

My wife said she wanted one too! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Not interested in spending that much. I will not even buy a $1,200 1911. Affordability isn’t the issue, it is the want. I like what I currently own and have no interest in buying anything else for now. I like my Berettas and find their performance to work for me. I eventually will likely add a 1911 to my collection, but today is not the day, neither is that one.

5 Likes

It would be wasted on me. I am a barebones, standard issue type of shooter. It took ages to get a red dot on the AR. I upgraded the charging handle on that AR and thats about it. Not a competitive shooter.

3 Likes

STIs are nice. Look at it this way,

Chevette or. Cadillac
They both will get you there but one is a nicer ride.

That being said, and I have STI and now staccato, no six thousand dollar gun for me. I’ll stick to the half priced models.

5 Likes

Personally, I cannot justify spending that much on a gun. My top end for spending on a gun would be something like a Colt Python or a Benelli M4. But if someone has the money to for a $6K gun, good for them. Whether it’s worth it or not is totally subjective to the buyer.

4 Likes

Now that’s good taste.

Considering what it throws downrage, the recoil on the M4 is very soft. Really lets you rip em out in rapid succession. And that guy at that Vegas shop that rents all the guns said some years back the M4 is the one shotgun that just keeps chugging and is pretty much unkillable as I recall.

4 Likes

If my standards of living were commensurate, I’d jump all over it just because I would be able to and with relative ease. It wouldn’t be a thing. Unfortunately, my standards of living will not justify this kind of expenditure. And Momma better not find out that I purchased it either. Ugh, the trade-offs are not worth it for me. I like my peace, warmth, and comfort. And because she tends to be the temperature gauge; I will not give her a reason to turn up.

1 Like

You can almost buy 2 dozen eggs for that much money.

5 Likes

Do you know how many Hi Points you can get with 6 G?

1 Like

:laughing:

But to be honest… it’s better to have 1 reliable handgun instead of 31 crappy ones. :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

:upside_down_face: I could buy a few neat guns for that :us:

3 Likes

or… go the opposite direction and buy 3/4 of Cabot Apocalypse 1911. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Yep LOL :us: