$6,000 gun?

More importantly, how many cases of nice wine… I do not want even one Hi Point, much less over two dozen of them. I currently am not even seeking a new firearm, but I do like wine… :sunglasses:

I’d rather have this for the same price, furthermore it can reach out and touch someone out to 2 miles!

CheyTac M300 Praetorian

6 Likes

Nice pick :+1::+1::+1:

In that class I have an Accuracy International AXMC Rifle. In my bucket list. About $5,200 factory configured as a .338 Lapua Mag. By the time you are done with optics and barrels etc for multiple chamberings + accessories you’re well in the 5 figures :scream:

5 Likes

Sure, I’d like to shoot it even though that is probably no substantial difference between that and my Colt 45 ACP.
I would never spend that money on a pistol, though.

4 Likes

I never fired one nor owned a Hi Point. That pistol fills a niche for people who cant afford a more costly firearm. I know guys who have them and say they are serviceable at least. But all in all I would rather trust my life to a Berretta or SIG.

5 Likes

I’ve never had anything against cheap firearms. But those are cheap for some reason. Usually it comes with worse quality. For me the quality is something I need, if my life depend on the tool. Single malfunction may end up with death. My plan is to die by natural causes. :wink:

8 Likes

Better a Hi Point than a RG…am I right? :grinning:

1 Like

Yes. I point people towards used Smith/Ruger revolvers or used Glocks or something as the least expensive way to get a likely reliable firearm. Still might cost more than a cheap gun, but, unless you really really really can’t afford the used route, it’s IMO worth it. Could be a 30 year old .38spl revolver, that’s fine IMO

4 Likes

I have one that is far older than that and it still works well. Granted it was one of the rarely fired police issue, so it has not had many rounds through it… :sunglasses: The worse it has is a lot of the bluing near the end of the barrel is worn off due to holster wear.

4 Likes

If the Combat Master 2011 is good enough for John Wick, it is good enough for me. Where does he get those weapons?

3 Likes

Taran Tactical :grinning:

TTI JW4 Pit Viper - Taran Tactical Innovations

$6999.99

1 Like

Because it was in John Wick 4.

:joy::rofl::metal::v:

2 Likes

Staccato didn’t even make it to JW1 :rofl: They used a G26 instead :grinning:

That makes sense. The franchise name wasn’t worth as much in terms of advertising money when they were just making the first movie, and Glock is what the non-advertiser-sponsored real world professions use :fire:

Yeah… they used 31 Glocks in JW1 then realized that people were boring watching that pistol all over again… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Released today:

Limited Edition – JW3 Combat Master Box Set

$19,995.00

By Staccato and Taran Tactical Innovations

What’s Included:

• Limited Edition 5.4″ Island Bull Barrel JW3 2011® Combat Master
  • Limited Edition 5.4″ Bull Barrel JW3 2011® Combat Master
  • Custom Collector’s Edition Box
  • Two Brass Plated Gold Coins
  • Replica Blood Oath Marker
  • Metal Plate Certificate of Authenticity
  • Replica prop pencil
  • Four 20 Round & Two 17 Round Magazines

Limit one per customer

2 Likes

Those aren’t even for shooting.

Or maybe they are lol but if I had them, I think one of them would never be shot. Maybe both. Put 'em behind glass on the wall as display pieces, not visible to just-anybody though

1 Like

AND it comes with “A Pencil”. :rofl:

4 Likes

hahaha I Just saw the, uh, colored, pencil after you said that. Nice

1 Like