#47 Donald John Trump

Oh, okay.

7 Likes

Kamala was the prime choice of the political manipulators. But she proved so unpopular that they had to shoehorn her into the White House as VP. The only way she becomes President is if Biden wins and the puppeteers stop pulling his strings long enough for everyone in his cabinet to have to stop pretending he is mentally competent and admit he can no longer function on his own.

7 Likes

It was a Lark Dave,
There will be no mushroom cloud over Decrepit Central (pity)
You like where you are—excellent. Just a joke on my end
…although a small tactical nuke probably wouldn’t spread to you
Nukes are the gift that keep on giving so that’s off the table anyway
(I’d like to visit friends in Arlington one more time before I go so
that would suck for me).
And Lastly DJT needs a place to work away from home now with his
small (but dedicated ARMY) he has now to protect him, he’d run outta room
@ Mara largo ! Just turn the now Whore House into an armed camp.
Simple fact is it’s difficult to move anywhere now a days.
Albuquerque SUCKS now but we just don’t go into the city anymore.
(and YES, that Phoo Gas can be TRICKY! :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face:

4 Likes

That,s what DT found out hope re remembers how to take out the aligators.

6 Likes

I like the way @Blacky put it.

6 Likes

What DJT says he will do in the first 100 days and what he will actually do and what the electorate wants him to do are all different things.

The first time he ran, in his Gettysburg speech that outlined what he would do in his first 100 days in office, the very first thing DJT promised to do was propose a Constitutional amendment to impose term limits on members of Congress. 26:27 in the video below. He also promised a 35% tax cut for the middle class and tax form simplification. Starting around 34:40 in the video below. Repeal and replace Obamacare. 41:00 in the video below. Those things did not happen as DJT lies and exaggerates as casually as other men draw a breath.

Speech: Donald Trump - Gettysburg, PA - October 22, 2016 (youtube.com)

3 Likes

In defense of Trump, more than likely he thought we had a normal functioning republic, ā€œof the people, by the people and for the people.ā€ His presidency exposed the fact we do not and exposed many of the congress people and senate to be elitists and care less about the American Citizen. Whatever happens, this will be a tough year, and not a good one. Stay safe.

9 Likes

9 Likes

Are you really indicating that you think Trump lies more than Biden?

7 Likes

You mean ā€œhis first 100 days in prison.ā€ Fixed it for ya.

I usually have you blocked but I cleared it just for you. :slightly_smiling_face:
I bet this is the AI lie that you and your friends Master-Debate all over the pages.
In reality he is the Teflon Don. :rofl: Maybe you should find some better prosecutors, so far none of them have been able to make the ā€œTrumpedā€ up charges stick.:thinking:

6 Likes

I understood that, but I am serious about us moving elsewhere, we just have not determined where that would be. As stated, we would prefer not to be too far West, making travel to Europe much longer, but we also have to see where our daughter decides to live, too.

5 Likes

WOW, Deja Post!

4 Likes

Their like Grackles, they fly from post to post and :poop: on everything. :anguished:

7 Likes

Probably purple grackles…

6 Likes

Depends on how the light hits them. :wink: Or my .177. :slightly_smiling_face:

Better pic.

5 Likes

A Grackle landed on the hood of my Jag this afternoon as I was munchin’ on a ā€˜baconator’
I gave him a french fry and he spat it out looking at the baconator! I’m not kidding

he screamed Ackkkkkk! and I said 'OK OK here’s some meat! He ate it and stared again…
So, I pulled out my M&P and shot him and ate him! Ackkkkk-This! (Sarc ALERT!)

Good night folks the Joke fest has run dry. See you gunner’s Manananananananana !

5 Likes

Yes, block me and others that don’t share you view of things. That’s good way to stay in your little bubble.

Some get tired of the muck, as we see it daily anyway. How much BS does one need to eat to decide not to eat anymore of it? I understand his sentiment, but I don’t block anyone.

5 Likes

And soon there was none. :rofl:

Judge dismisses some charges against Trump in the Georgia 2020 election interference case (msn.com)

erior Court Judge Scott McAfee quashed six counts in the indictment, including three against Trump, the presumptive 2024 Republican presidential nominee. But the judge left in place other counts — including 10 facing Trump — and said prosecutors could seek a new indictment to try to reinstate the ones he dismissed.

The ruling is a blow for Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis, who already is facing an effort to have her removed from the prosecution over her romantic relationship with a colleague. It’s the first time charges in any of Trump’s four criminal cases have been dismissed, with the judge saying prosecutors failed to provide enough detail about the alleged crime.

7 Likes