#47 DONALD JOHN TRUMP

What ideas do you have that you would like to see done in his first 100 days of office?

3 Likes

You mean “his first 100 days in prison.” Fixed it for ya.

1 Like

WOW! TDS strikes again! I little early in Spring for the Loon to return? Amirite? :crazy_face: :crazy_face:

12 Likes

I am hoping he will stay alive given the state of the country.

3 Likes

8 Likes

He ‘Floats like a butterfly and stings like a bee!’
Bee careful Demoncrat’s

Just remember The best laid plans’ (for Overthrow/Influence Peddlin’/Migratory Invasion/Complete
and TOTAL Destruction of America—Go right out da window when you step in the ring w/ MIKE TYSON!

Da TRUMPINATOR is HERE and He’s PISSED! Place your bets folk’s! Mine is on 47/ORANGE!

6 Likes

Stop with the politics not good you can do better

Hello and welcome @martin110

2 Likes

WHY? You have something better to add> It’s a '#47 Donald John Trump Thread ’
There are (200) other Threads to view if you don’t like Political discourse.

Welcome martin110

5 Likes

@martin110 Welcome to the community!

2 Likes

Don102 what do I want my president TRUMP. To DO FIRST. :bangbang::us::100::100::100: MAKE ME . A. BORDER PATROL. Officer. And . LET ME . Do the JOB. And. EVERY SINGLE OUTHER. Citizens. THAT CAN . AND STOP THIS INVASION. By FORCE. THAT IS ALL . AND HE DOES NOT HAVE TO PAY ME . In. FORCE OUR . LAW . AND I WANT . THE ATHORITY. That word . And. I WANT MY PRESIDENT TRUMP .TO UN DO EVERYTHING BITME. Has DONE. . AND FIRE EVERY ONE . ONE DAY ONE . AND TAKE CARE OF AMERICA FIRST . I WANT EVERYONE TO KNOW . I . VOTE FOR I. BELIEVE . THAT . My president. TRUMP WAS . THE ONE . THAT HAS BEEN LIED ON . AND HE HAS BEEN THE BEST PRESIDENT SINCE I HAVE BEEN ALIVE. AND I WANT HIM PRESIDENT TRUMP. TO DO WHAT HE DID . WHEN HE WAS PRESIDENT . JUST DRAIN THE SWAMP. FIRST. Love Bobby jean . That’s what I want . Make America the way it was before . BITME . DESTROYED IT. Love Bobby jean . THAT IS WHAT I WANT THANK YOU FOR ASKING . Here’s your Root beer. :beer: :beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:. :us::heart::white_heart::blue_heart::100::100::100::feather::feather::100::100:

Martin 1.10 why do you want to act like this when we want to know what members want from our president . TRUMP . THIS IS NOT HOW YOU START OUT :bangbang: WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY . . Please . Take that . To another thread. We don’t agree on lots of things . BUT WE RESPECT . EVERY ONE . If this is not for you kool . But no one asked any thing . OUTHER. THEN WHAT YOU WANT IN PRESIDENT TRUMPS FIRST . :100: DAYS. Be. KOOL . Please .SIR THANK YOU BY. Sir Bobby jean . :chile::us::100::100::bangbang:

trump is not the president but maybe he is yours,right not for me don,t do politics.

Then stay off the political topics and stop telling us what we can or shouldn’t do. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

6 Likes

I would like to see him name Ted Nugent as the Director of the ATF.

9 Likes

:rofl: What a wonderful idea. :us:

5 Likes

The Motor City madman would set that ship right!
(Not to mention clearing house of all these assinine Bumpstock foolishness
'Assault rifle garbage and 'Hi Cap mags ridiculousness!

Maybe, just Maybe we would have a Country that would BELIEVE in secure Borders, Jobs and Homes for American’s first ! Or did I just hit my head severely
again and don’t remember it! oh, I’m Bleeding!
:flushed: :flushed: :flushed: :flushed: :flushed: :flushed: :flushed: :flushed: :flushed: :flushed: :flushed: :flushed: :flushed: :flushed:

7 Likes

Love Uncle Ted and totally agree. Watch the anti-gunners heads EXPLODE!

Welcome martin110

5 Likes

Martin 1,10. SIR YOU CAME ON ANOTHER MEMBERS THREAD AND .Z TOOK IT OFF TOPIC. AND THAT IS AGAINST THE RULES OF THE COMMUNITY . AND YOU DID NOT EVEN CARE. WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU . AS DON102 said you can go somewhere else and . STAY ON TOPIC :bangbang: SO DO THAT . AND THAT THREAD WAS POLITICAL. HAVE A ROOT BEER .:beer: . AND STAY OFF THREADS THAT . YOU HAVE NOTHING TO ADD. .Bobby jean. NOT A GOOD FIRST DAY FRIEND :bangbang::chile::us::feather::feather:

1 Like

OUCH! Plus Plus!

2 Likes