400+ illegals brought into the USA by an ISIS affiliated group…

Enzo-T. I have a question ? What state have you seen heads being loped off buy the truck load . I have never heard of any state that does head jobs I . Read a lot and I . Don’t know of any state where you can be dismember in broad daylight ?? I wach a lot of tv. And I read a lot . I just read a cat in the hat . And he had his head . What state is worse than that . Cat in the hat :tophat:?? It doesn’t matter I . Am never leaving my house ever again . Stay sharp . O don’t cut yourself. And don’t lose your head . Humor they don’t mind . Nothing is coming to their head !!! :paw_prints::paw_prints::paw_prints::paw_prints::paw_prints::paw_prints::united_nations::mexico: they want our firearms . KAZ we have made them kill every one :mexico::united_nations:UN .&. MÉXICO small arms . Treaty. WTF. :united_nations::mexico::mexico::mexico::mexico::united_nations::united_nations::united_nations::mexico::mexico::united_nations::united_nations::united_nations::mexico::mexico::mexico::ox:

1 Like

Brad did that music make you want to eat tacos :taco: and do the cookaracha . It makes me want to eat an entire can of ranch Beans. And go to Walmart and . Just keep saying where’s that smell coming from . I don’t have to wait to check out . KAZ with a little garlic . And a 16 oz can of ranch beans. You can clear out . An entire . Walmart . Haw Haw .share the LOVE RIGHT BACK. Humor . Or seriously need medical attention woo HOO stand back to MÉXICO . Smell that . People looking at me like I . O . Them money. Pee u weee we

1 Like

hmmm… garlic sausage and sour kraut with mustard works well too :+1: :smiling_imp: :wolf:

1 Like

And kabage. With lots of fiber. Woohoo freeholies