400+ illegals brought into the USA by an ISIS affiliated group…

They have been identified by DHS and no one has a clue where at least 50 of themare.

It only took 19 to carry out 9-11…

Chew on that.

17 Likes

Article link?

3 Likes

Watching Fox News, today’s (6/26) episode of the Faulkner Focus.

I think this is it.

8 Likes

Once the Thursday night clown shows happens…hopefully this will get resolved in November.

5 Likes

Thursday may demonstrate how serious advanced Parkinsonian dementia is, and I am really concerned what may be done by, or on behalf, of these 400, or any other instruments of chaos.

4 Likes

No worries I’m sure we’ll know where they are soon enough, listen for the explosion or watch for the smoke!
IMG_5666

Evil triumphs when GOOD MEN DO NOTHING :exclamation:

15 Likes

I worry about the amount of anger between red and blue that if something like this does happen, there will be open season on team blue to ensure it doesn’t’ happen again. Half of the country it at their breaking point.

6 Likes

Enter UN Peacekeepers :roll_eyes:

Take note, peacekeepers, not peacemakers.

7 Likes

In addition we don’t want to act too soon, we’ll need all the facts first! The BOMB must have exploded first before we can take action!
( TOTAL F—kin sarcasm )
Look at the sh#t about a perpetrator stabbed after the alleged rape victim!
Really ask yourself when do you take action?
They all need to be rounded up and either dropped in the ocean or air dropped back into their own sh#tholes they came from!
Or we can just count the dead as collateral damage!
We made a deadly mistake by screaming about it for 4 years! Now we’re going to pay! Our children are going to pay!

5 Likes

Both sides of the country seem at the breaking point to me. I don’t know anyone left, right or center that thinks our country is going in the right direction.

Problem is there are those behind the scenes who would love to see that break happen. Then they can step in to “save” us by taking away what little is left of our freedoms.

Chaos and fear are the prime ingredients needed to allow authoritarian governments to move in and take control.

9 Likes

It’s for your own good. :man_shrugging:t4:

8 Likes

We are from the government, we are hear to help.

7 Likes

Can anyone tell me where I can purchase an ISIS hunting permit ? Asking for a friend

5 Likes

wrong orginization… isis didnt do 9-11 and if american government allows this to enter the country that sounds more like we are supportive of the disaster to come

5 Likes

yup and this [quote=“BeanCounter, post:11, topic:105093”]
It’s for your own good.
[/quote]

6 Likes

Stay strapped my friends.

7 Likes

Have a good supply of standard capacity magazines.

6 Likes

I find your lack of ammo disturbing.

4 Likes

Belt fed ? :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Smoke 'em if you got 'em!

3 Likes