From a wide OPEN southern border to now 30k Afghans that were never vetted coming in our own military planes

What could possibly go wrong???

12 Likes

The ones we really need to worry about are already here. They’ve known the border was open since January…

14 Likes

Just when you think 2020 was the worst year ever.
So sad and 2021’s not even over.

7 Likes

@Enzo_T You Are So Right. I have been saying that same thing all along. Stay safe :us: :us: :us:

9 Likes

It seems that the most important people are everyone not from the United States.

7 Likes

If you are White, Strait, Christian, Republican, Pro 2A, anti vax, anti mask, opposition to forced corona restrictions, believed in the Trump ideals of America First, and just want to live your life free have a family and work hard and get ahead.
You are now on the “Terrorist Watch List”. :thinking:

17 Likes

They look at minority conservatives nearly the same way…black…cuban…Hispanic etc. But I agree, the anti white rhetoric is insane right now. Just creating division but more of us are coming together and that is what scares American enemies most.

5 Likes

Being a Latino Conservative I can tell you there is not a lot of support for my ideals from my own. Cultural, racial and single issue voters are going to be the end of us…

5 Likes

My husband and most of his family are all Hispanic conservatives as well. We are both in ministry and military backgrounds.

5 Likes

All the left’s accusations against white folks apply to you if you’re the “wrong” kind of minority.

4 Likes

It’s amazing, is it not? How exclusive inclusivity is!

5 Likes

I’m going to offer a little bit of a different thought on this situation regarding those coming over from Afganistan. Yes, I do 100% believe that they need to be vetted, as should everyone who comes to America to take advantage of the opportunities this country offers.

I am, however, not opposed to us bringing those who helped us in the war and their loved ones, back to the US. Most of them were interpreters or provided our troops with intel. I think it is important that if they were willing to help us, we need to protect them as best as we can. If we don’t, then it will be extremely hard to get help from locals in other countries if they think helping us will just hurt them in the end.

My hope is that they will appreciate our country and help us continue to grow and prosper.

16 Likes

Agreed. Those Afghans have obviously been vetted. From what most news sources have said and from video even outside msm, the refugees were just running and doing whatever to leave Kabul. There was no sound protocol in place. The group that was helping those individuals per his live interview with msnbc said he (an Army vet) had the Intel for those individuals and was ignored when he gave the current WH Administration the proper planning and technique to complete the job safely or at least preventing the crisis at the level we see currently.

3 Likes

It’s about time someone acknowledged the elephant in the country!
What could possibly go wrong, has gone wrong!
Just when we thought we were out, they pull us back in! Ala Al Pacino.
Or is it, welcome to the country, say hello to my little friends.
FYI there is no border! I have better borders around my garden!
In addition our allies are no longer our friends, we are now on our own!
If we thought 9/11 was bad, heads up, the worst is yet to come. First you position all your pieces, then you attack. All the pieces are almost in place, wait for it, wait for it… can’t say you don’t see it coming!
My heart goes out to every single veteran and family that served this country with courage, honor and integrity! All the virtues unattainable by the current administration!
Truly a disgrace!

11 Likes

I couldn’t have said it better.

1 Like

Do you really want people moving here who are so dumb to climb on a moving jet that is about to take off?

2 Likes

Let’s net this out. We just handed the Taliban an entire country, a bunch of equipment and arms and 10s of thousands of USA trained military personnel to become their conscripts. So in summary, we now have a radical Islam faction (ISIS 2.0) in control of a whole country with a legit government that everyone including Joe, is tripping all over themselves to work with. So we have created a legal, huge and well armed/trained terrorist factory.

Then we are welcoming them in small teams with open arms through our new southern open border. And paying with our own tax money to disburse them throughout our country to settle amongst us.

9-11 will be a mild slap compared to what’s coming. They will be in our schools, our malls, our theaters and our parks in sporting events. Nipping at our ankles every day…

And the current administration will use very “event” to try to further infringe on OUR freedoms in the name of “safety”.

14 Likes

Bingo…think you nailed it. Think any further attempt to infringe may rightly be responded to with “ridicule.”

1 Like

You broke that down better then the Pentagon.

3 Likes

Insight from someone who was there. :us:

2 Likes