From a wide OPEN southern border to now 30k Afghans that were never vetted coming in our own military planes

Actually, they didn’t make it!

6 Likes

Yup been there most of my life . But you know how hard headed us God fearing, heterosexual, gun toting, believers of the constitution are , had to wait for the government to tell me I was a terrorist , and here all along I thought they were coming across our open border

3 Likes

100 percent agree and let’s not forget our friendly neighborhood CCP that have welcomed the Taliban with open arms, they will be more than willing to help their new friends

3 Likes

And I just heard the crew of the plane are getting courtmartialed… It came to me from an offline source so I need to check on it, but if true, shocked I’m not… We put our own people (military and law enforcement) in impossible situations and then we burn them when they fail.

5 Likes

Huh, and here I always thought I was one of the good guys, glad I been corrected. :thinking:
(Heavy Sarcasm) :grinning:

2 Likes

Bringing 10’s of thousands of Afghan muslims to America will not end well. Is there a limit to the number of 3rd world people that the American government will allow to come here? Intuitively we know the answer.

The CFR has stated many times over the years in their magazine that their goal is to use unlimited immigration from 3rd world countries in order to end America’s national sovereignty. I believe they are very close to achieving their goal. Of course, while this is happening the average America is busy watching sports on TV or is asleep at the wheel.

2 Likes

It will get worse…this is just the beginning.

4 Likes

Vid is blocked “on copyright grounds”

1 Like

In my opinion, the crew should NOT be courtmartialed. That should happen to the person responsible for pulling out all the military personnel that should have been there to provide adequate security, by whatever means necessary, for the evacuation of all the diplomatic, contractor, attached Afghani personnel that provided services to the U.S and american personnel that should have been moved to a central location(s), along with the removal or destruction of all advanced weaponry, for prompt removal. That failure falls on the heads of several someone’s considerably higher in rank than anyone in-country. Only at that point do you collapse the perimeter and remove the military personnel.

3 Likes

As always, the Soldiers, Sailors, Marines and Airmen always pay the heaviest price for the grave decisions made by the politicians (Generals and Admirals.).

4 Likes

Unfortunately, Sir, you are correct. But they also have the training, equipment, and mindset to get the job done- not because of the politicians (Generals and Admirals), but in spite of them. For that, the American Fighting Man (or Woman) has my complete and total admiration and gratitude.

3 Likes

Fundamentally I agree, however, we must look at the big picture. I will say that my statement is not an Absolute situation. There are 10,000 shares of grey between black and white. The U.S. has a an infamous presence of letting anyone into our country. I question the humanity of each individual just because they are from another country and without regard as to why they are wanting to be here, still have allegiance to their home grown country if something goes wrong with them and all of a sudden they gone ballistic against us. We want people here who are willing to support the United States at all cost.

4 Likes

Welcome to the community friend.

That is only the start.

2 Likes

When my younger brother, who is in prison for terrible crimes, was convicted they used his status as an Army Veteran as a aggravating condition. They said that being a veteran makes one more aggressive and prone to violence…

2 Likes

Another lie I’ve seen in recent years. Most veterans are highly trained but it’s a person’s SOLE decision what they do with that training. Same as with a gun. The gun itself is neutral, just as being a veteran is a neutral trait unless ptsd gets involved.

2 Likes

It all sucks but remember 99.9% of your people were immigrants coming here illegally invadading our nation’s also . And if you are Christian like you say than I suggest its time for prayer and guidance because how can you see the spec in your brother’s eye when you have a plank in your own eye .

Appreciate the response. Welcome back. This post is in regards to terrorists. Not illegal immigration. That is not a priority when Americans are being violently victimized.

2 Likes

Not illegally invading anything. How many Native Americans fought, killed, enslaved and took property from other Native Americans? How is the Europeans coming, many times buying land, getting treaties, trading rights, etc., illegal? Most natives were not friendly to the Europeans, but like anyone else, they used the military might of the Europeans against each other and conceded land and trading rights in return. Natives massacred many Europeans, too.

1 Like

If you think about it how many wagon trains westward bound we government controlled. Independent groups took over much of Native American land. Then the question of if you’re born on American soil aren’t you now a Native American? This happened all over the world. Tribes attacking tribes. Raping and pillaging. Men are beasts when it comes down to survival. Native Ametican tribes are not free from hot to or acts as well. Just because their ancestors were here hundreds or thousands of years before mine that have been here since the 1600s does not mean I have less rights being here. Past and present acts of prejudice are indefensible by today’s standards. But my experience with all races and ethnic groups is that everyone of us have our own viewpoints. Darwinianism seems to hold true. I don’t like him. He married his first cousin. His judgement isn’t that good. Christ tells us to love one another. Let’s start there.

2 Likes