2A Contingency plans?

Was the thread locked? I see a padlock. ???

1 Like

'merica hell yeah. Gen Grant?

2 Likes

I recommend we all re-read the Declaration of Independence. The solution is outlined there.

4 Likes

I’ve come to a bottom line conclusion after too much debate. Here is my resolve!
If… and only if, the Congress under Biden / Harris make or attempt to “complicate the Second [2nd] Amendment, then we as citizens, have the due responsibility to pressure all firearms manufacturers to cease and desist with any government contracts until such hindered efforts are removed from violating our rights! National Defense / National Security or not… Firearms manufacturers must …!, stand with us or be boycotted when another Pro-2nd Administration Office assumes power should Biden / Harris wins. Two can play this game. We can’t have it…?, no one can! Now let’s see how the MF’s like that!
No more nice guy!

2 Likes

I just glanced over all the previous posts. If the democrats win, there will be no more law and order. It will be a system of “favors”.
I am old. I know and remember freedom. I will not let go, and do what I can to restore constitutional order for all that come after me. Our Republic is precious. Our forefathers risked everything they had, their lives and fortunes. I will do no less.
If that means sitting at the end of my driveway hoping for the best yet expecting the worse… feel free to join me. I will have the chips. Come sit with me… some icy cold beer would be nice.

8 Likes

I want to see every firearm organization pressure every firearms manufacturer in the business to:

1. Not solicit or complete contracts with any Governor of any state that promotes anti-2A legislation.
    This includes no shipping of accessories, ammunition, firearms, or parts. Cut them off completely!
  2. Disavow any U.S. Government contracts until anti-2A laws are rescinded! This includes any surplus ammunition, parts, or equipment.
  3. Firearm manufacturers faired the best of any industry during the Covid- unrest era in this decade! It’s their turn to shut down and cancel the corruption of these anti American leaders and their states!
  4. Firearm manufacturers should accept some losses with making firearms available with little to no cost wholesale availability to those that want them before seizure bans start. Flood the availability, open the flood gates. Make it impossible for anything to be seized. A one off historical event! Pro Constitutional and anti- revolutionary program!
  5. Firearm manufacturers can also push along with the NRA to propose that a federal law be passed to acknowledge nationwide carry like any other nationwide licenses are acknowledged.
  6. Firearm manufacturers can also use this opportunity to join with other industries to extend special one off offers for purchasing or joining certain organizations such as other insurance companies. Assist in deals with customer loyalty programs and etc.
    Part of the problem with firearm manufacturers is that they are semi reclusive. There are only certain types that trend in the stream of knowledges about anything in the industry. If more exposure was favorable in a positive and yet safe mannerism all of the misconceptions could be brushed away in one swoop.
    I realize these ideas are out there and probably have scratching their heads and shaking no thinking “ I don’t see how any of this can work?”
    When survival is on the line all sensible rationing is off the table. Anything goes and anything will always guarantee a certainty of everything!
5 Likes

I share your frustration but all is not lost. Republicans will continue to hold the senate and the Supreme Court is more conservative than ever. Our efforts to protect the 1A and 2A depend on our willingness to engage Republicans in the senate. They must not give an inch. Freedom is shaken but not defeated.

4 Likes

I hope you are correct. It 'aint over 'till its over…

5 Likes

Personally I think it’s all hot air. Obama was in power for 8 years and for part of that time he had a Democrat Senate and House and YET he never passed any gun legislation. Why? Because most folks in Washington understand that while it’s a nice campaign slogan very few are willing to piss off that many millions of Americans. I predict 10,000,000 NRA members in the next 2 years and they will be THE most powerful lobby this Earth has ever seen.

Besides if Biden wins he will be a lame Duck President day one because he has a Senate highly unwilling to work with him. He might try to get some stuff based on Executive orders but they will be challenged right up to the Supreme Court immediately…

8 Likes

All good points. I do worry that the dems have more nefarious plans and that Biden is only a place holder.

5 Likes

True, but that fat lady is warming up her voice… just hope her stage call is delayed.

4 Likes

Except;
The Democrats have been radical for a long time, but the numbers were not a large percentage of the party, and it has become so in the last 10 years. More moderate Democrats have been pushed aside, in favor of the Squad… AOC, Ilhan Omar (and still not sure why she has not had her citizenship revoked considering the lies she made to enter the US), Tlaib and the others… who are far left radical Communist Fascists. And then you add in Kamala…

Manchin did not vote for any gun control laws under Obama, which is perhaps one reason there were no real significant efforts, but he does side with Democrats on most issues, and with Harris, AOC, Tlaib, and other far left radicals who hate the Constitution, and Obama setting a stage of legislating with Executive Orders (such that Trump can not stop an Obama EO with a new EO… which is highly unusual and strange… but some of the courts seem to have lost their way regarding the law)

So, it does appear the Biden campaign was correct, they have the most extensive voter fraud organization in history, and they may lose once the courts get involved and reject those unusual and illegal votes that did not follow state laws… they may be far closer than you think… but, Trump may win… but if not, the Senate will be Republican (though looking at some of them, that is not inspiring), and the House may gain some Republicans… they might still manage to cause damage.

But, overall, we will see more cities burn, more people being threatened, more violence and assaults, and more lawlessness.

If Trump wins, the left will explode in violence.
If Biden wins, the left will explode in violence.

The radical left is violent. They will feel justified in violence to silence any who oppose them, and that is regardless of the election results.

We are in a new era, and far too many Governors and Mayors allowed, actually condoned violence… without consequences, or those who followed the law and defended themselves were prosecuted.

When there are no consequences for your actions, for lawlessness, for violence, it fosters more of the same.

In that regard, it may not be hot air.

Remember, John F. Kennedy could not win a Democrat nomination today, and even Obama, as radical leftist as he was, did not yet have all the foundation he needed, though we were a nation transformed.

If the Democrats do not win this time, they are in positions, and prepared to win all future elections and once they gain control of both the Senate and the House along with the Presidency, they may seek to impose an entire new ‘system’ on the nation.

By the way, if Biden were to win, Pelosi already has the 25th Amendment warmed up to remove him and install Kamala as President (just my opinion, but based on certain moves that have been made and comments from Pelosi and others in the Congress.

Stay vigilant, the election will not… NOT… stop the violence or decrease it, no matter who wins… and may find it escalates.

6 Likes

The Senate is Not secured. My state here Georgia has announced that both of our Senate seat races will go into a runoff on 5 Jan 21.
That’s a problem for many reasons. The state is split so closely that there is NOT a definite. If the Republicans lose that seat, don’t expect democrats to swing a negative anti-2A vote against pro 2A positions.
With that…, if the 2 here are not elected we lose the whole senate in DC.
It’s literally at my doorstep! Literally.

5 Likes

Still 'aint over. And just remember, per an earlier post on a different thread… remember the following. It is up to us to make it happen. We MUST hold the government up to its REAL obligations. Remember, Government was instituted to SECURE our rights, not take them away. We have strayed way off the path. Lets pray it dosent come to this, nut as Thomas Jefferson said: “The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. It is its natural manure.

“You have rights antecedent to all earthly governments: rights that cannot be repealed or restrained by human laws….” ~ John Adams

“All laws which are repugnant to the Constitution are null and void.” [Marbury vs. Madison, 5 US (2 Cranch) 137, 174,176 (1803)]

“Where rights secured by the Constitution are involved, there can be no rule making or legislation which would abrogate them.” [Miranda vs. Arizona, 384 US 436, 491 (1966)]

“The claim and exercise of a constitutional right cannot be converted into a crime.” [Miller vs. U.S., 230 F. Supp. 486, 489 (1956)]

“There can be no sanction or penalty imposed upon one because of his exercise of constitutional rights.” [sherar vs. Cullen, 481 F2d. 946 (1973)]

“Constitutional rights may not be denied simply because of hostility to their assertion and exercise: Vindication of conceded constitutional rights cannot be made dependent upon any theory that it is less expensive to deny them than to afford them.”
[Watson vs. City of Memphis, 373 US 526, 535 (1963)]

“The state cannot diminish Rights of the people.” [Hurtado vs. California, 110 US 516 (1884)]

“No one is bound to obey an unconstitutional law and no courts are bound to enforce it.” [16 Am. Jur. 2d, Section 177; later 2d, Section 256]

“A system of licensing and registration is the perfect device to deny gun ownership to the bourgeoisie.”– Vladimir Ilyich Lenin

3 Likes

Guns and protection aside, look at the economic affect. The firearm industry and just erupted over the last few years. I believe Colt indicated they felt there was an over-saturation to some extent of AR manufacturers. Then you have ammunition manufacturers, accessory providers (optics, slings, etc), and of course firearm training and support. If they cramp down on the 2A or eliminate it some how, they stand to lose a lot of tax income every year and put a lot of people out of work.

Harris wants to eliminate insurance companies, firearms, and the Dem lockdowns have all but killed big entertainment like Vegas, Disney, etc. How does our country handle such a loss of income and jobs? Do they think before they speak? Nope.

4 Likes

Absolutely, but remember ALL politicians have only ONE real goal and that is to stay in office and Biden KNOWS over 69,000,000 voters HATE him. Not like the ok’d days when folks would just put up with the opposing party. Republicans are now in a true warpath against him.

The Wall Street Journal put it best when they said Biden might win the White House but he did not get a Progressive mandate. And the Democrat party is actually losing voters with minorities and blue collar. Any move further to the left mean erosion in the center.

4 Likes

At the risk of being political, which this is a mildly political topic, we need to be on the lookout for disception, miseducation, lying, and corruption during the coming years. The election was not about who is president, it was about political power. Those republicans who say that we have a republican senate so gun laws are safe need to watch their respective legislators very carefully, and write, call and observe, then write, call and observe. Yes, there are pro gun democrats, but not in the party itself. The government will do the salami technique, one thin slice at a time. Also, everyone needs to be on the watch in their local elections and vote, vote, vote. A good example is Saint Louis, how did such an anti gun District attorney get in? Vote Locally. Remember, people like Mark Zuckerberg (who just pledged $350,000,000 for local elections and campaigns for “Social Engineers” to run your cities). If we vote locally and for bigger elections we can get through this. Also, pick your favorite gun lobby, enlist their help through contributions and being active. Lastly, if you are religious, pray. Even Jesus told his followers to “sell your cloak to buy a sword,” and what was a sword? A sword was the semi automatic rifle of the early civilized world.

6 Likes

I would add to the pray… everyone need look at themselves, yes… me too… and repent, seek guidance… because the nation reaped benefits from God, he can take them away just as swiftly.

Vote in your primaries… do not let the party apparatus choose who you vote for, support those who meet your criteria for your principles, values, family and freedom and liberty. We know they all talk the talk to get elected, but if they fail to walk the walk… .vote them out the very next election.

3 Likes