2021 USCCA Expo Nashville (this thread is closed. Please see 2021 USCCA Expo postponed/moved to Texas thread)

Arcade fun there?

https://freeplayftworth.com

Wellā€¦ made my flight, car, hotel and ticket reservations for the Expo! Looking forward to it! PS: will be fully vaccinated for the China Virus by then, actually this month! Time for life to move on. Hoping the Expo does not cancel!

1 Like

I canā€™t wait! I havenā€™t heard much about it lately. I hope itā€™s still on. Hopefully all the presentations and vendors are still a go! Iā€™ll not be vaccinated though. Iā€™ll take my 99.995 % chance of surviving!

1 Like

Does anyone know if firearms will be available for sale at the expo. Nothing is in stock or if it gets into stock, itā€™s gone before you have a chance. Iā€™m not even going to ask about ammo, but really wondering about guns. I know there will be plenty of accessories that will be available, but never been to a USCCA Expo so not sure what to expect.
Thank you very much.

1 Like

Iā€™m wondering how the ammo situation is going to effect the ā€œlive fire rangeā€ that is supposed to be there.:thinking:

1 Like

To your point about purchasing guns and ammo there. The USCCA might have a posted link on their Expo page about it.

Iā€™m not sure about if they have a specific firearm waiting period, given some of us might only be there for about three days. As you mentioned, I hope they are in stock, and that the prices are not too inflated from the 2020 crises.

5 posts were merged into an existing topic: The ā€œpostponingā€ of the expo in Nashville