10 shootings overnight; No reported Deaths---Shreveport, La

Last night, Shreveport met a sad night. 10 reported shootings although no confirmed deaths would love to hear your thoughts.

I’m not leaving home without my tool…

5 Likes

Same in my state. The police had to issue a statement confirming that none of their officers fired a shot. They also declared that downtown was unsafe and that anyone who can leave should do so.

Both anarchy and marital law are horrible scenarios, but I worry that we will soon have to choose between one or the other. I believe this could have been avoided if office holders (mayors and governors) would have projected more strength early on.

5 Likes

I hear you brother neither am I and stay safe and god bless you.

1 Like

Stay safe all! Some peaceful protests around here, no violence as far as I know.

They really need to rein this in. Looting, burning and shooting is NOT a protest.

It seems to be going poorly in DC as well. Secret Service agents wounded outside White House, car bombs feared; official says Trump was taken to bunker | Fox News

I am all for the 1A, and all for legal protests. This is not.

2 Likes

Yeah, reports this morning that both the Lincoln and WWII memorials were defaced last night. Those are places shared by all Americans and we just sat back and watched as they were attacked.

2 Likes

That is so sad @Ouade5

1 Like