Would you .shoot. a.criminal.to.defend.a.stranger .if they were going to .maybe be.harmed. or. even.killed ❓

Would you defend a stranger if . THEY WERE IN DESPERATE. NEED. :question: AND YOU SEEN . THEM BEING .ASSAULTED., you WERE THERE ONLY.HOPE :question:

1 Like

Yes, under most circumstances. The circumstances that I wouldn’t are if I didn’t know the circumstances. Without standing up for the defense of the weak the world would be extinct. I know Darwin’s theory says the strong survive. Strength is in compassion.

4 Likes

Wow… Third party encounters!

Do you know who the aggressor is?

Do you know who the victim is?

Did you just happen upon the scene or did it unfold in front of you?

Are you sure it’s not an LEO you’re pulling a pistol on?

10 Likes

It depends

But, very high threshold.

4 Likes

Defending stranger? Only… and only if… I see how it started and who was the initial aggressor.
I need a full picture of the situation. Otherwise it might be a bad call and I don’t want to risk being charged with assault.
Civilian doesn’t have any responsibility to defend others.
I know, good Samaritan Law is in place… but it doesn’t apply here.

5 Likes

If. ANY ONE ATTACKS ME FOR BELIEVING IN JUST . Christ . AND THE USCCA IS OK. WITH THAT. I AM GONE I AM A REAL MAN AND NOT A TROLL SIR. I never heard of a troll Bobby Jean SIR :owl::feather::feather::tiger2::us:

If they are wearing a MAGA hat or Trump t-shirt, ABSOLUTELY!
I should probably plead the 5th!

5 Likes

But what if…
Those are Dems wearing Trump t-shirts and they wanted to ambush you :flushed:

3 Likes

How do we say in American, “stop the threat!”
Democratic ambushes that are dressed as MAGA only ambush their own!

Hope this clears things up!

IMG_4564

4 Likes

Absolutely

2 Likes

The USCCA is not okay with anything attacking you are you attacking anyone. We are all one USCCA. We are in USCCA territory. The moderators protect us all. They protect us from ourselves and from other people. They protect other people from us. They try to teach us how to protect our selves from other people. Be a man Bobbyjean did you get your feelings hurt roll with the punches. Getting your feelings hurt is how God tests you. It is part of being a man. When I say man I mean human. Don’t let your emotions control you. Doing the rational thing is you controlling your emotions. You should be glad someone attacked you. Now is you chance to exercise the Devil. That is the best way I can put it Maybe someone smarter can explain it better.

I came to a red light once and a man had another pinned face down to the concrete sidewalk. The man on top appeared to be restraining rather than attacking the other. I called 911. They asked what the guy on top was wearing. I told them and they said good, he is undercover and support is on the way - nothing to see here.

3 Likes

Sir SCOTT 52 I LOVE YOU SIR. THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR SERVICE SIR LOVE Bobby Jean SIR GO . PRESIDENT TRUMP​:bangbang::bangbang::feather::feather::tiger2::heart::white_heart::blue_heart::100::100::100::us::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::us::us::us::bangbang::sunflower::sunflower::v:t5::popcorn:SIR :bangbang:

those guys are juicy… I mean Jussie :laughing:

2 Likes

I saw a fight once. I was in my vehicle with my family and in-laws. It looked like a one sided fight. I turned around after seeing it. Blared my horn and they all scattered. I never got closer than 200 yards.

Today, I would probably call 911 and keep driving. Not worth the potential of the family getting hurt.

If I’m alone and can get some distance and observe what’s happening to get more information, I think that’s what I’d do to while calling 911. Then MAYBE I’d intervene.

I’m not cold or calloused. But my gun is for me and my family. The USCCA magazine had an article many years ago that compared a gun to a magic pill that you could only use once. You’d hang on to it unless absolutely necessary.

2 Likes

Robert 1246 I APOLOGIZE TO MY GOD​:owl::feather::feather::100::100::100: AND. ANY ONE ATTACKING MY FAITH . . Will figure out I AM JUST AS PASSIONATE. ABOUT. MY GOD . AS THEIR HATE. :bangbang: NO ONE F.s WITH MY JESUS CHRIST. AND I WILL NEVER . PRAY FOR AN. None BELIEVER. IN FACT. IT WOULD BETTER HAD THAT PERSON. OF LEFT ME. BE. DO NOT START. NONE. AND THEIR. WILL .NOT BE. NONE. :bangbang: BECAUSE I . WILL HATE YA. BACK. I HAVE NOT ALWAYS. BEEN A CHRIST MAN. And I HURT . EVERY ONE. AND MY SELF. AND I WAS JUST WAITING TO BLOW UP ABOUT ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING. :bangbang: I AM TRULY TRYING NOT TO BE A DEVIL. From HELL. LOVE BOBBY JEAN​:feather::feather::owl::100::bangbang: GOD FOR. Gives. I AM STILL TRYING. AND NONE BELIEVERS. LET ME BE . AND I WILL F. OFF. :owl::feather::feather::100::us::us::us::heart::white_heart::blue_heart::tiger2::eagle::beer::popcorn::white_heart::sunflower::sunflower::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::bangbang::hourglass_flowing_sand:

Robert . GOD SAID YOU ARE FOR ME​:bangbang::bangbang:OR . YOUR AGAINST. ME. GOD .SAID THAT :bangbang::owl::feather::feather::tiger2::bangbang:

Robert 1246 I am a man I love you and you stand by the grace of GOD BROTHER LOVE Bobby Jean :feather::feather::tiger2::heart::white_heart::blue_heart::us::us::us::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::beer:

I love you also BobbyJean. Just not the words you choose. When you choose the word attack it sounds like you mean try to kill you or harm you in some way. I’m challenging you because I know you loose your temper sometimes. I know what it is like to loose my temper. God challenges us not to loose our temper too sometimes. He tries to harden our hearts and we have to respond to that challenge. No one is trying to hurt you and no one can hurt God. It is my opinion that we as humans have to not let God harden our hearts when He tries to.
This comes from my heart.
God forbid you meet someone with a hardened heart. If you do you will know what to do. Let me know if you need someone to watch your six.

2 Likes

It’s all good little bird Robert 1246 I have been praying and not worried brother stay warm KAZ it koold . Here’s ya a root beer brother k love Bobby Jean :beer::popcorn::heart::white_heart::blue_heart::tiger2::feather::feather::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::v:t5::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_on_fire:

1 Like