Would you .shoot. a.criminal.to.defend.a.stranger .if they were going to .maybe be.harmed. or. even.killed ❓

Very iffy! You need to be very careful. How do you know if the guy being beaten or threatened didn’t just rape his daughter! Etc. proceed with caution.

2 Likes

You have got to know what is going on,been there made the right move called 911.

1 Like

Russ THE WAY I WOULD KNOW IS IF THE GUY DID THAT TO MY CHILD I WOULD HAVE JUST SHOT HIM SEVERAL TIME POINT BLANK AND WAIT FOR THE POLICE AND SET ME GUN DOWN . AND I WOULD IF IT WAS A UNDER COVER LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICER BECAUSE . They. WOULD BE SHOUTING ORDERS . And. LIFE IS A GAMBLE . THATS SO TRUE . I know. NO MATTER WHO YOU ARE YOUR NOT GOING TO JUST BEAT THE CRAP OUT OF ANY ONE IF I AM .STANDING THERE. SIR :100::us::feather::feather::tiger2::bangbang::heart::white_heart::blue_heart::bangbang::v:t5: THANK YOU SIR LOVE Bobby Jean sir :bangbang::100::100::100:

I AM 9.11 AND BY THE TIME THE LAW COMES YOU COULD HAVE JUST WATCHED A . MURDER. Sir Love Bobby Jean SIR :feather::feather::tiger2::heart::white_heart::blue_heart::bangbang::100::100::us::us::v:t5::beer::popcorn::+1::sparkles::sparkles::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom:

Well it was a liquor store robery as i pulled into the parking lot i seen a guy shoving a guy around with a pistol in his hand, as it turned out the one with the gun was the store owner.

2 Likes

Kool do not go in to the store because you don’t know what the deal is brother grate drill sir Love Bobby Jean sir :heart::white_heart::blue_heart::feather::feather::tiger2::us::us::us::bangbang::popcorn::beer::popcorn::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom:

Under the law it is protected. If you were being assualted would you want someone else to protect you. The answer to both questions is a firm yes. Why did you ask this? Are yu not sure and have second thoughts?

1 Like

I will say this. if yu want to CCW, you must know your stance on that issue. You can NOT flounder. it is either yes or no. None of us will judge you if you say no, but if so, get rid of that weapon. It will only make you MORE of a target and TBH we all are.

1 Like

It comes down to my knowledge at the time. If I walk outside and there’s a guy kicking the sh!t out of a guy that has gone fetal or unconscious on the sidewalk, yep I’m in. If it’s a guy holding someone down, not attacking with impact, a guy on the street, probably not. It all comes down to what I know, What I saw, what I “Reasonably Believe” is going on. I would hope in court it doesn’t come down to, you attacked the victim. What happened 5 minutes ago, out of my view can’t be considered in my decision.

2 Likes

I HAVE. NEVER HAD A SECOND THOUGHT IN MY ENTIRE LIFE SIR. HELL I COULD HAVE BARELY HAD ONE IN THE FIRST F.N. PLACE . SIR I RUN WHAT I BRUN AND I GO WITH WHAT I KNOW . Sir . Love BOBBY JEAN SIR :feather::feather::tiger2::100::100::100::heart::white_heart::blue_heart::beer::beer::popcorn::orangutan::gorilla::gorilla:🫏:banana::banana::banana::banana::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::gorilla::gorilla::banana::banana::shamrock::orangutan:🫏:bangbang:

Robert 1246. WE GOT ATTACKED BY TWO PEOPLE THAT FOLLOWED US TEN MILES !! And we never knew that and they came in to the store Walmart and the lady kicked me straight away and then the big man was going to hurt me !! You sound so stupid . That had you not been my friend for so long I would just tell you to go pound sand .!! But I love you so . I will just be kind to you and say SHUT UP . You definitely don’t know what you’re talking about again .SIR. AND I LOVE YOUR SIR . SO BE A MAN AND NEVER SPEAK TO . ANOTHER MAN . LIKE A KID .Ever AGAIN . SIR HERE HAVE A ROOT BEER . :beer: a chill . DID That hurt little feelings . Be a man sir. I AM YOUR FRIEND NEVER SPEAK TO ME LIKE THAT AGAIN . K . LOVE Bobby Jean TWO FEATHERS :feather::feather::tiger2::bangbang::heart::white_heart::blue_heart::us::us::us::100::beer::popcorn:

1 Like

That is not what I was responding to. I was trying to convince you nobody was attacking your beliefs. They were challenging your beliefs. Now you got attacked and kicked. The Lord works in mysterious ways. :beer: :beer::tired_face::weary:

Robert 1246 . U DO NOT GET THE P.M. MESSAGE THAT I GOT . So . Just STOP :stop_sign: . YOU ARE PLAYING GAMES. , if you. DO NOT WANT ME ON THE COMMUNITY . JUST TELL ME I WILL PIZZ. OFF I SAID WHAT I SAID BECAUSE YOU WERE BEING PICKED ON. BUT YOU ARE PLAYING GAMES AND DO NOT TELL ME THAT YOU KNOW JESUS CHRIST BECAUSE HE DOES NOT ACT LIKE YOU JUST HAVE. SO SHOW ME HOW GRATE OF A CHRIST MAN YOU TRULY ARE HAW HAW :question::feather::feather::tiger2::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::heart::white_heart::blue_heart::beer::popcorn::100::100::100::wilted_flower::wilted_flower::wilted_flower: LUKE WARM DOES NOT QUALIFY MY BROTHER SIR PLEASE JUST STOP PLAYING THE USCCA IS MUCH BETTER THAN HOW WE HAVE BEEN ACTING. LETS ACT RIGHT PLEASE BROTHER :beer::beer::popcorn::popcorn::bangbang::100:

1 Like

:cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::feather::feather::partying_face::beer::popcorn::100::blue_heart::white_heart::heart::us::us::us::top::v:t5: