Would you HAND YOUR .BACK UP.EDC. If. YOU WERE OUT NUMBERED . AND YOU HAD GOOD PEOPLE UNDER COVER WITH YOU . . WHILE . BEING ATTACKED BY MANY .CRIMINALS ❓

Would you accept help from a stranger if you were out . NUMBERED. BT CRIMINALS AND YOU HAD SOME GOOD PEOPLE . THAT SAID THAT THEY WOULD HELP YOU . But they didn’t have a firearm . WOULD YOU GIVE A STRANGER YOUR BACK UP.EDC. IF YOU WERE TRULY OUT NUMBERED . :question: AND BEING OVER TAKEN :question:

I would only hand my BUG to someone I knew very, very well and I also knew they knew how to use it and not shoot me by accident. That’s maybe one or two people, maybe three, in my life.

If I were out with my brother, or my cousin who is a LEO, for example, and I had two weapons and he had none, and we saw bad guys approaching, and I knew I had to draw, and I had plenty of time to get my BUG out as well, and safely transfer it to my known, trusted companion, then, MAYBE, I’d take the chance of transfering the gun. Otherwise, no. The odds of that scenario happening are smaller than winning powerball.

To me, there’s so much that can go wrong trying to hand over a gun during a dangerous encounter it seems like it’s almost always going to be a bad idea. Beyond that, who’s to say the stranger thinks they’re a good shot but is not, and he shoots you, or an innocent by mistake? If he shoots an innocent, you’re probably going to jail. If he shoots you, you’re probably going to meet your maker.

So, to summarize, NO.

6 Likes

My back up and out numbered! I would ask them three questions! Have you ever fired a gun, do you fear for your life, are you willing to kill! If all yes, then yes!! It’s always smarter to have someone at your 6!!!

2 Likes

my answer would be no.

3 Likes

THEODORE 44. THATS WHAT I WOULD SAY AND DO BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN IN THAT VERY SITUATION AND IT WAS F.ED. SIR AND THAT SAVED OUR LIVES SIR . Life is NOT A GAME AND I HAVE BEEN PUTTING UP THINGS THAT MATTER SO LOOK FOR MORE OF MY HOLY CRAP . POST LOVE Bobby Jean :feather::feather::tiger2::us::100::heart::white_heart::blue_heart::100::100::100::bangbang::bangbang::bangbang::hourglass_flowing_sand::v:t5::eagle::sunflower:

3 Likes

That’s an easy no for me since I never carry a BUG unless I’m going to the gun range and all the people there will already have their own firearms handy.

2 Likes

I carry two 3,57, colts six shooters. And my back up full size m&p,S&W. .9, and when I have to take Debbie ann to the oncology clinic and all the shopping and stuff I have to do I have to take some off at times . I had a lady in a store kick me straight into my ankle. And I had to take every thing to my truck and come back and tell her husband that she did kick me and I would have never called her a hooker !!! IF SHE COULD HAVE SAID. MY BAD. OR F O. BUT WHEN I SAID YOU JUST KICKED ME SHE NEVER EVEN LOOKED UP AT ME AND HER. MAN COMES AROUND THE CORNER AND HE SAID SHE DID NOT KICK ME AND POINTED UP TO THE EYE IN THE SKY . An I TOLD THAT STUPID BASTARD. I KNOW WHEN I HAVE BEEN KICKED BY A HOOCKER. And he said who are you calling a hooker. AND I SAID I SAID THAT BITCH THAT JUST KICKED ME . And I told him stop :stop_sign: I am armed. And I will come straight back and kick out your teeth. . AND I DISARMED. And came back and I couldn’t find the sob that hurt me . PEOPLE ARE F.EN. EVIL. Bobby Jean. :feather::feather::tiger2::heart::white_heart::blue_heart::bangbang::beer::100::100::100::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: WE HAVE TO STOP TAKING CRAP. And. WE ARE . THE GOOD GUYS . Community love Bobby Jean :feather::feather::tiger2::beer::beer::fire:

1 Like

TEXAS IS AT WAR WITH BIDEN THE U.N. AND. EVERYONE ELSE FROM OVER A HUNDRED COUNTRYS. And THEY ARE COMING TO FINISH THE IRAQ :iraq: WAR . AND EVERY OTHER WAR WE HAVE EVER EVER BEEN IN . IF YOU ALL IN NEW YORK. Do not believe ME THERE ON THE WAY NOW RIGHT NOW I PROMISE. In less then just one month. YOUR COMMUNITY WILL NEVER BE THE SAME THERE RUNNING INTO OUR COUNTRY AND THEN THEY HAVE A RIDE ANY WHERE IN THE USA :us:. WE CAN NOT EVEN GO IN TO THEIR CAMPS AND OUR GOVERNMENT HAS BOUGHT THEM HOTELS AND COMMUNITY CENTERS AND THEY HAVE THEIR OWN CITIES HERE IN TEXAS TO GET THEM READY TO SEND THEM TO YOUR COMMUNITY AND STATE. AND TEXAS HAS PUT BACK UP THE BARBAWIRE. That THE SUPREME COURT ORDERED TO TAKE DOWN AND WE HAVE ALREADY PUT IT BACK UP AND WE WILL FIGHT THE GOVERNMENT . AND IF YOU SAY THAT I AM LIEN . I AM IN TEXAS AND I WILL BE IN LARADO . With our team . And. JUST WAIT FOR DEBBIE ANN TO TELL YOU I . Am gone . Because they are killing our border security patrol and I will be there . I am going to get certified for security teams this side our side. The LINE N THE SAND . We are out gunned by fast and furious criminals cartels with military equipment and weapons five tractor trailer loads and much much more our military has trained the troops in Mexico and in return they were cartels against us and they have better weapons than we do now and we have to fight them and they will kill you if you ever ask them who are they where are they going or if you try to stop them they will kill your assz AND THEY HAVE MORE RIGHTS THAN AMERICANS CITIZENS AND THEY ARE FROM SYRIA :syria: AND IRAQ :iraq: AND :iran: ALL OVER . TEXAS HAS BEEN BETRAYED BY THE US SUPREME COURT AND THEY HAVE BE TRAED TEXAS. SO F. THE SUPREME COURT . THE HAVE SOLD OUT AMERICAN PEOPLE :tr::iraq::iran::skull_and_crossbones::skull_and_crossbones: WAR :fire::fire::fire::fire::fire: TEXAS WILL . GO TO WAR WITH AMERICA :us: . THIS IS TREASON AND TEXAS IS NOT GOING TO LET TEXAS BE OVER RAN BY ANY GOVERNMENT EVEN THE USA . WE ARE GOING TO HAVE TO FIGHT HAVE TO FIGHT . Have TO FIGHT . Black peoples DO NOT MATTER ANYMORE FOREIGNERS ARE WHAT THAT MATTERS JUST WAIT AND WATCH THE INVAIDORS ARE TAKING OVER OUR COUNTRY AND YOU COMMUNITY IS . BEING INVASION NOW IN THE DAY LIGHT YOU ARE ALL GOING TO HAVE NEW FOREIGNERS IN YOUR MORNING WITH YOUR CUP OF COFFEE AND THEY WILL BE IN YOUR HOMES WHEN YOU GET BACK HOME THIS IS HAPPENING NOW . N.Y IT IS HAPPENING NOW IN THE DAYLIGHT . Every day after day after day and they have your rites . American WAKE UP . We can only DIE OR LET THEM TAKE OUR NATION . BECAUSE DIMACRATS HAVE SOLD OUR NATIONS CITIZENS RITES. ITS OVER FOR THOSE OF YOU THAT WILL NOT FIGHT I FIGHT LOVE BOBBY JEAN THEY THE GOVERNMENT WILL KILL US ALL AND THEY ARE :us::us::us::tr::tr::tr::tr::tr::tr::tr::tr::fire::skull_and_crossbones::fire::skull_and_crossbones: