Womens Conceal Carry options

@Valerie Here in MO, where it’s stinky hot and humid during the summer, my granddaughter is carrying using a Can-Can classic hip band holster. It’s a little sweat-holding, because it’s basically a wide elastic base, but it’s very effective and she can easily conceal it with a loose blouse or a light shirt worn over her usual tank and leggings. In jeans with an untucked shirt it’s pretty much non-printing with her Glock G43. With something closer fitting, it looks like a phone in her back pocket. She’s pretty tiny, 5’2" and a bit over 100 lbs, so she doesn’t have much room to conceal a firearm on. here’s a link with some pictures:

for me, the Dene Adams carry tank works really well - it’s a corset type but it has the net back so it’s a little cooler and somewhat less sweaty in the summer.

their pro-carry leggings are AWESOME for winter, but might be a bit much in florida winters… not sure how your winter weather is.
I don’t have a non-sweaty solution for summer carry yet, but so far the Dene Adams carry tank is what’s working best for me.

4 Likes