wolverine's

My money is on something happening during the Super Bowl. Best time to attack. Never forget Operation Red Dawn is real 100 year plan to conquer America.

3 Likes

Is this you trying to in still fear in me or me recognizing the fear in you or something else.

5 Likes

Panic purchasesđź‘Ť

5 Likes

panic-chicken-run

4 Likes

I feel way better now, I mean what’s one nuclear weapon, no big deal!
Like someone stated earlier, we’ve never let “nuclear weapons” become so common place!

3 Likes

neither just putting it out there.

3 Likes

Well if a nuke goes off at the Superbowl my household is toast.

I can say for most issues outside of a nuclear missile, they have done a real good job with the security around this event.
I don’t expect anything notable to happen.

2 Likes

Tom Clancy book. Sum of all fears

4 Likes

Excellent book and a pretty good movie.

4 Likes

Yep I felt like it fell in the conversation also

2 Likes

Traitors are in control, never ever let your guard down!
This is the liberals method of operation!

So you think that’s our blimp up there? No worries it’s just a small cylindrical object!

We are such a soft target!

1 Like

For me the movie was pretty bad. Most of the Clancy movie adaptations were pretty poor in my mind.

I will admit I do like the Jack Ryan reboot on Amazon. This past season was really good. Took it back to the “cold war” type environment Clancy was good at writing about.

2 Likes

I too prefer the books or in my case audio books, but after listening to them the movies seem to generally follow the plot. Clancy in my estimation is a pretty good author. I enjoy both of them.

3 Likes