It’s time!

https://twitter.com/midwestzoomer/status/1337086490988457984?s=20

Patriots,

I’ve been saying this for at least a year. You all better look in the mirror and deep into your souls. Be invincible! Yes…invincible! What do I mean?

They can beat me, bloody me, and kill me, but I will NOT be put in chains. Living or dead…I will have freedom and liberty. Fear ONLY God. Christ is my savior. I ask for forgiveness every day. We are all sinners…we are equal in this fact.

Our forefathers were equal in this fact. They gave up property, wealth, lost family, friends, etc. For what? Freedom, Liberty AND Salvation…and for us Patriots. They told us this day would come. It’s time to rise up!

11 Likes

This is an hour long vid and you have to watch to the end. I voted for President Trump and I support him wholeheartedly. My President Trump hat was Road during the election and they turn camo after this ■■■■ show of an election of 2020. I am trusting President Trump is going to pull this out and stop American from becoming the new Valenzuela. Prepared to defend yourself when necessary and stand down when necessary. This battle is for all the marbles everything that makes America great which is the Constitution of the republic of United States of America.

https://www.worldviewweekend.com/tv/video/voter-fraud-2020-and-attempted-communist-coup

5 Likes

I think that there are many who, while being armed with ammo in stock, are simply watching for the first shot to be fired in defense of our constitutional Republic. That very moment in time will determine the history of the USA.

7 Likes

Ok, pan ahead to that moment in time after that ‘first shot’ is fired.

What do you do next?

7 Likes

Use gun control to return fire well aimed and on target.

:grin:

6 Likes

I’m afraid that day is coming. People can only be pushed so far. I’d prefer to lay low and be left alone. But I also prefer to remain a citizen and not a servant!

6 Likes

Support your local Militias gentlemen. The time may soon be near. We all hope, we all pray, that things don’t go that far. But none of us want our children or grandchildren to bear that burden either.

4 Likes

Party like it’s 1776.

4 Likes

20201008_220354

8 Likes

I still believe God is allowing this to expose just what has been going on. I believe He will overturn the fraud and Trump will serve a second term.

That said, I recently shocked myself at the realization that I don’t believe the American people will ever rise up. Youtube can put all the lying fact checks they want to, but we saw with our own eyes where democrat officials had the poll watchers leave the room, then brought out boxes of ballots and added them to the vote. We saw this and things like it many times, and we got mad, but we didn’t really do anything about it. The courts said, “nothing to see here.”

We just saw the very fabric of our Republic be brutally and brazenly assaulted, and we basically said, “better luck next time.”

We suffer under tyrannical governors, and the best we can do is to sing Christmas carols without a mask.

I have come to the conclusion that, barring a miracle from God, only violence can rectify the situation, and even I believe violence is not called for. I am most definitely not calling for revolution. Perhaps it is that I still expect God to do something here. I have, however, begun searching my soul and wondering just what it would take for me to change my position.

I have no answers yet.

5 Likes

Does God do the right thing for you or does he give you the opportunity to do the right thing.

3 Likes

I’ve been taught through life experience that he helps those who help themselves…

4 Likes
7 Likes

Very sobering and prescient words.

3 Likes

@Greg35 Brother, thank you for sharing this powerful message.

2 Likes

This thread is closed. The USCCA Online Community is not a vehicle for any sort of political uprising.

It is a place for responsibly armed Americans to help each other learn how to best protect themselves and their loved ones physically and legally.

2 Likes