Why You Don’t Run Your Mouth Online

This :point_up_2:t4: there’s a proper way to deal with LE, regardless which agency they belong.

6 Likes

Now, no details were released about this incident, which happened this week. Maybe a similar situation to the Utah incident.

5 Likes

Seems if they had an Arrest/Search Warrant from a court they’d gladly show it, at least to the family. But then again under the Patriot Act and the FISA Court they can pretty much do what ever they want. They need to take lessons from FARC and the KGB, you don’t conduct public executions, you just make them disappear.

4 Likes

ff

3 Likes

“Show me the man, and I’ll find you the crime”
Laurenty Beria, Head of the KGB in 1940s-1950s

7 Likes

Xi will not mess his pants, he will send 10% into the right account, and presto! Elon will be forced to hire some spies.

10 Likes

Inclusion, Equity, That’s what they’ll call it.

6 Likes

That’s how they destroy businesses from within.
Lots of recent examples.

8 Likes

Or you can get them to fly on an airplane :airplane:. That seemed to work for Putin. Guy leads a mini revolt against Putin, and surprising absolutely no one, dudes plane crashes killing everyone on board. :smiling_imp::joy::rofl::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

8 Likes

I can’t threaten anyone we don’t have. We have no leadership to threaten. These last 3 years we have been on our own. This country is being run by criminals. The U.S. doesn’t have a POTUS. I pray we get someone that has integrity and morals.

9 Likes

And Clinton.

7 Likes

Johnny, this is the problem here in the country. Not just leadership but the population. This IS the problem that they have enabled. All the society has flipped, wrong and immoral has become accepted with no consequences. We have to stand together and put an end to enabling this mental illness. Bring back the state funded vacation properties and build more “Rubber Ramadas”. If the majority will not accept this issue as normal, it will fall to the background.

As for the man that was shot by alphabet. Well I guess that’s what happens when you act the fool. Now what he did was "wrong* and all can agree. We do know what morals and good and bad behavior is. Now we need to apply evenly not just on the conservatives. It’s a game and if we don’t play our side will lose.

9 Likes

Well said brother @Craig9 agree 100 percent.

3 Likes

I wonder if the F-Bi is doing a Tik Tok challenge

6 Likes

Joking or serious it is not a good idea to threaten the US President on any venue. You will be investigated and you will get a visit from the Secret Service. I don’t know why the FBI knocked on his door, it’s not their jurisdiction. But they have a habit on stepping on everyone’s toes anyway.

5 Likes

I hate to say it but the guy asked for it . This is the first I have heard of it but if he threatened any POTUS no matter how sorry he/she is bad things will happen to you. There should be an arrest able charge for " Just being to stupid" I always said.lol

1 Like

Update
Surprising absolutely no one…again. Russian Intelligence released information that said it was highly probable that the plane Prighozin was brought down by non accidental external force outside of the plane.

Sometimes, you just got to admire the big, hairy, clanging, and swinging :basketball::basketball: on Putin

5 Likes

It was Covid

10 Likes

That can’t be. He had his face covered :skull:

5 Likes

It was Donald, Donald does Everything.

4 Likes