Why not carry a full size?

I see a gun like this sometimes at the store.

( As a Batman fan, I always get irritated when Batman shoots people in movies )

2 Likes

Wow it looks just like the one that the Joker had. :grin:

1 Like

Carrying appendix IWB and without a holster and I’m figuring he had it down his pants leg. That Joker is one bad dude. :joy::joy:

4 Likes

Have anyone noticed which leg Joker used for concealment? :thinking:

2 Likes

My conceal carry instructor was a former cop who shared with us a story (and the dash cam footage) where he had to use his firearm. A guy pulled a machete from out his jeans and ran after him :grimacing:.

3 Likes

Long awaited shipment for my full size carry. Now if I only had plenty to go in them.

3 Likes

The largest pistol I carry in my carry rotation is a Commander size Sig 1911. Full size pistols to me are just too big and too heavy, and I consider them “Range Pistols” only.

5 Likes

I’ve started carrying the M&P9 full time and it is definitely a little big. I get why a compact size gun would seem like the best of both worlds. I’m still going to stick with this full size for awhile and see what I think after a few months.

3 Likes

I’m having zero issues conceal carrying an M&P 9 anymore. It works with my body though. The weight is great. My JM tactical holster is amazingly comfortable.

1 Like

You really need to go rent a 1911 :wink:

3 Likes

Because now-a-days buying one requires refinancing one’s home. :rofl:

3 Likes

I carried a Glock 17 in a speedo windbreaker during the winter evenings (if you want to call it that in Florida), then the rest of the time in a custom iwb holster except when i was on the crotch rocket ( I was 21-22 trying to do my best Tom Cruise Top Gun fellow Navy impersonation), which then it rode in a backpack on top of my rain gear. It was a little heavy it the heat of the day on my side but after a couple of weeks I got used to it

2 Likes

Hey Jerzy, Full, Compact and Subcompact. Make me think about alot of the throw away cars that have been built. Been carrying for a good bit not. It took that good while for me to figure out what worked for me. Concealment is sort of an art form with a little imagination mixed in

2 Likes

With alot of the great carry gear out there that is comfortable. I say heck yeah carry the largest caliber that you can comfortably conceal

4 Likes

I’ve always carried full size 1911s or 1911 knock offs, 7 Rds. was the least I wanted.

5 Likes

Most of us had the same…
Thank God firearm doesn’t cost as much as car… so it is easier to be changed. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

No joke. I just bought a new(new to me) truck. I could have bought 30-50 guns, or , about 10 boxes(:joy::joy:) of .45 Ammo for what that truck cost.

8 Likes

Good point! :sunglasses: :ok_hand:

2 Likes

I agree with you. I carry either a Sig 357 or Sig 45 auto. Have been in law enforcement for a lot of years. You get used to the extra weight. Extra weight gives extra power. Have a wonderful day.

3 Likes

It is not just a .45, it is a .45 with a good attitude!

12 Likes