Who's Afraid of the Big Bad Wolf...?

It’s long, but it’s worth the time if you gather facts and information in order to make your own decisions…

Navy SEAL Challenges Antifa BLM & NFAC!

9 Likes

Seems like a lot of the people pushing towards violence have never experienced real violence. I’m not saying that about the guy in this video, however groups such as antifa and nfac do fall into this category

10 Likes

Watch the whole video when you have the time. He’s not advocating for a gun fight. At one point though he does point out that a fight against true apex-predators would not go the same as what these ‘activists’ seem to expect.

7 Likes

I agree. Thats why I said I was not referring to the guy in this video. His angle seems to be trying to convince groups not to become violent.

5 Likes

It’s a good message. I absolutely get what you were saying, I was only reiterating for anyone that may not take the time to view the entire video and then might make assumptions out of context (there’s that word again). I see now that I may not have made that obvious though.

6 Likes

I agree with this ENTIRE video! Dems, blm, antifa & etc want to destroy America! WHY? Who could hate a free country?!! I’ll tell you its the dems who want to control EVERYTHING. Thats why they want to keep the UN! New World Order which will be the anti-Christ, I feel &also The Rapture is around the corner. We must be praying daily in Jesus Name for forgiveness of our current sins.

4 Likes

Greg35 Thank you for the great informative video from a Navy Seal! I’ve researched already every thing he said and its TRUE! ALL OF IT! The one thing I didnt know was about the CIA & that Rap music info! I shated it o. Twitter!

3 Likes

Greg35, while I watched the video it made me remenber President Abe Lincoln’s quote–>“America will never be defefeated from the outside, if we falter and lose our Rights and Freedoms it will happen from within” He warned US. :disappointed:

4 Likes

Just like the Dumb :poop: who got shot the other night from the driver. :roll_eyes: One less.

4 Likes

Ironic, they always appease, then they come for their own. His message was spot on! We don’t want violence.

4 Likes

Some research material for anyone unsure of the role and affiliations of the UN’s local affiliate, the United Nations Association - USA

you can get to the link above from here:

https://unausa.org/

1 Like

I can’t say it any better than this guy. However, I can summarize it:

God
Country
Family

Fear only God. Embrace death, there is NO way out of it.

5 Likes

Contains adult language but overall content and message is positive (unless you are an anarchist)

6 Likes

@Patrick37 I dont likr thr UN getting all invilved. I dont trust 'em. Plus the black on black murders and everything else is not bc of us. Now there are some bad apples in the PD sonetimes BUT it didnt give blacks the right to terrorize and destroy America. The have become Home Terrorists. They have been free for since thr signing by Abe Lincoln the Emansipacation Proclimation. Of course the in the south the dems making the KKK & stealing of the south’s Confedarate Flag kept abusing thrm til the 40’s. I’ll NEVER figure out why blscks vote dem bc they are the ones who KEEP THEM DEPENDENT on the gubment. PLEASE read this sbout Rep party Republican Party founded | HISTORY
Thank you for reading mu book.:grin:

2 Likes

My whole point on the “martial law” thread. That one is as dumb as the Who Would Win: Bruce Lee vs Chuck Norris debate. SMH

2 Likes

@Greg35 ! I loved it!! :joy::joy::joy::hugs::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

I’ve known Craig Sawyer since the 1990’s. He is the real deal. I hold him in very high esteem, and that list is…unfortunately…pretty damned short. Listen very closely to what he has to say.

3 Likes

4 Likes