Who’s On Our Side?

I appreciate Congressman Steube’s support for gun rights, but he doesn’t strike me as proficient.

Look how he tries to make a point by using the wrong mag for a gun. And he doesn’t appear to even know his own EDC without reading the side of the pistol.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CeTxqaOMIF5/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

1 Like

Looks like he got the mags mixed up to. Best part though. “I’m at my house I can do whatever the hell I want.” At least I will bet Lauren Boebert and Marjorie Taylor Greene, Jim Jordan, Matt Gaetz more than likely are on the side of the gun owner, as well as others. I cannot say the same for my congress-critter unfortunately, it’s likely, but I cannot say that 100%. Sad.

6 Likes

This was my favorite part of the committee hearing! :rofl: :us:

6 Likes

From what I can tell,
Lee is on our side
Romney isn’t

4 Likes

Anyone who’s not in favor of 2A
is ultimately going after 1A and all others.
They are the type of people who aren’t on my side.

Just look at our hapless Canadian friends.

5 Likes

Who is on our side?

A lot fewer people than claim to be.

9 Likes

He was just too excited and too emotional during his presentation… what unfortunately is not a good sign, because he may do same mistakes under the stressful defense situation. :zipper_mouth_face:

Anyway… I definitely prefer people who know what are they doing. I’m glad he supports possession of firearm… but it will be much better if he shows full knowledge about stuff he supports. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

4 Likes

Yeah, the numbers are in error, but we’re going with them anyway. Imagine your trans-Atlantic pilot taking the same tack. We underestimated the amount of fuel required, but what the hey, let’s go for it.

6 Likes

Canada is turning into another Briton and Austrailia

4 Likes

If you want to get picky, it also looked like he tried to put that last mag into the gun backward.

But regardless, his point still stands.

I loved that part. Especially the off the cuff and nonchalant way he said it. I might be wrong but I mentally added “so F-off” to the end of of his sentence.

2 Likes

He never was. The only good part about him losing to Obama was the fact we could stop pretending he was ok and start hating him again.

4 Likes

I was preaching this to anyone who would listen. That the Census was absolutely critical. As it affects everything for 10 years.

3 Likes