Who carries their gun to work whether or not you're supposed to?

Who carries their gun to work whether or not you’re supposed to?

3 Likes

Me!! It’s like the old American Express card commercial, because you never leave home without it!! :rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

All I’m saying is that government has it’s limitations an I’m not going to be a victime. Plus in the state in Nevada all the can really do is trespass you.

1 Like

I’m in Tennessee and I’m a truck driver, so I always carry even when the company says I can’t plus I checked all the states I run in for their reciprocity agreement to make sure I can conceal carry in their state as I make my deliveries.

1 Like

Hornady makes a great car gun safe that I would love to get for this reason.

3 Likes

Negative Ghost Rider. In Illinois, and a no gun policy at work. I would be fired, and facing a 150 fine misdemeanor.

3 Likes

Stay within, the law and do as your conscience and circumstances dictate.

Understand the possible consequences for violating company policy and decide if you’re willing to bear that cost.

1 Like

Only cost with getting caught with a weapon of any kind meaning if it’s a knife or a gun is automatic termination and with having a clean CDL plus 22+ years of driving I’m not too concerned.

4 Likes

Not a fan of these posts for one simple reason, as @WildRose has said your internet history can be used against you.

Admitting on the internet that you’re not following the rules of your employer can be used against you. A good prosecutor can turn that into you having a blatant disregard not only for employer policy, but laws as well.

4 Likes

One of the great things about being retired is that is one worry I don’t have anymore. However, prior to retirement I was boss, and set policy.

6 Likes

Especially if you’re posting from work or on a company device which gives your employer absolute right to search your history.

It’s not the world I grew up and became an adult in. Your electronic tracks will never be erased.

3 Likes

If I could I would. It’s not just company policy preventing me ftom doing so, it’s state law.

2 Likes

If I was to follow the company rules then I wouldn’t be able to even carry a knife on me or anything else, so I’d be defenseless whenever I was to get out of my truck and the truck drivers being robbed has been increasing for years as they know we are easy targets since the majority don’t have anything to protect themselves with.

2 Likes

Concealed or open carry is encouraged at my job, so yeah, I carry (concealed).

1 Like

Tactical Pen/Kubaton. Legal in every jurisdiction and won’t violate any company’s policy unless you’re working in a secure facility.

I carry one pretty much everywhere.

2 Likes

I know none of you carry to work in a federal building or anywhere else it is illegal to carry by law.

Careful what you post on any type of social media…

4 Likes

Somehow, we’ve gotta get the PO off of that list.

2 Likes

Me. I take it off while at work so I don’t get fired.

3 Likes