Who carries their gun to work whether or not you're supposed to?

I am just happy that my bosses are gun guys so carrying at work is not a problem as long as it stays out of sight.

3 Likes

I carry every day. Only place I don’t is a court house or airport.

2 Likes

@Adam9 welcome an thank you for sharing

1 Like

I work from home and it’s not an issue for me.

I was in a discussion with a client, who I’ve been working with for 8 years. In speaking with him the topic came up about firearms. He’s had heart issues for years and recently had surgery again.

He then let me know that he doesn’t have a CCW but does carry, I was shocked he didn’t have a CCW as I let him know he has good cause to do so. He lives and works in Los Angeles County and He applied before and was denied. He carries huge amounts of cash from his business to the bank.

That along with his current health concerns that have escalated would make it easier for him to obtain one. I provided him some information and he was so thankful and is now applying.

4 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

@Jeffrey … that sucks :frowning: … maybe that’s a thing to consider while you’re on the job search… which job would let me?

2 Likes

Not even considering it!

1 Like

Hang in there I was in that position not too long ago an now I’m working two jobs in order to build my gun collection. Wishing you the best

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.