While at home

At home while wearing your bathrobe, or just hanging out, do you carry ?

1 Like

I do not even own a bathrobe.

Yes. Fortunately I get to work from home, so yes again. :smiley:

Even while mowing the lawn. If I am mowing the back yard, I close the garage door too. House locked except the back door.

3 Likes

Not to be like Dwight Shrut, but there are defensive weapons stage around my home.
In the evening, after dinner and shower and such, so just TV time, the firearm is sitting in the drawer of the nightstand.

First thing in the morning prior to leaving the bedroom I’m dressed with all the items on my utility belt as the wife calls it.

3 Likes

When Im in for the night I’m not. If I’m prepared to leave for the day or I just got back and I’m too lazy to lock it up I keep it on me.

3 Likes

My better 3/4 makes fun of me for wearing a gun belt with my sweat pants. Apparently that’s weird???

7 Likes

No, but since we have no kids in the house, I keep multiple handguns staged throughout the house.

3 Likes

If the door is unlocked, I take precautions.

2 Likes

Before I shower, probably not. But dressed and ready to go means CCW.

3 Likes

@Thomas109

Yes I do, when I shower, it’s under a towel. When I use the facilities it’s on the tank. My gun is never more than an arm length away

Will sound weird but I had a full out blitz attack in a bathroom at a rest stop. I survived and kept my stuff and State Police took him off.

But I am never more than arms reach away from my gun. Except when forced to by law.

6 Likes

Naked and strapped, nothing sexier than that!
I think I see a liberal head exploding!

7 Likes

Way out question!
When you are in a public rest room and seated on the porcelain throne where do you keep your weapon so it won’t be seen by a freaked out liberal? Visible on your belt under stall door…

No, but I’m not far from a gun.

@Brian1 You wear sweat pants with your gun belt??? Weird! :rofl:

3 Likes

We have guns staged through out the house and my EDC is always next to me.

2 Likes

@Bradford2

I take whole holster off and place on top of the toilet paper dispenser.

@Scott52

Trust me gravity has not been kind. As a shirt I own says

3 Likes

I put it inside my drawers if I"m wearing them and then re-holster when I"m done.

1 Like

A weapon is within arms reach wherever I am in the house

2 Likes

If I’m lounging around the house, it’s either light shorts or underwear (nice living alone essentially) and I always have my NAA mini revolver on my and a full size and other nearby plus 2 shotguns, semi and pump.

If I have a belt or something that can support the weight, my full size or subcompact.

1 Like

Thank you for your reply.
Brad

1 Like

Thank you for your reply Aaron.
Brad

1 Like