Which gun did you sell or trade and now wish you hadn’t?

2 Para ordnance p 12 45s, a Norinco 1911 that was a joy to shoot, a TC Contender with 4 barrels, an MAK 90 and an 1874 Springfield trapdoor in 97% condition.

2 Likes

Sig P226. Loved that gun. Was so damn sexy.

2 Likes

Talking about easy handloads, I used to load powder puff 38 Colt rounds for new shooters. As you know, 38 Colt can be shot in a 38 Special gun such as a Security Six.

2 Likes

Beretta M9

2 Likes

I regret selling my colt government model that was customized at Gunsite academy. I loved that pistol and when I was younger needed money and had to let it go.

3 Likes

I can’t “Like” any of these, they all make me sad. I’d hate to have to sell one that I’m fond of.

So I’m like Jesse, None, and Never.

3 Likes

S&W model 29-2 with 8-3/8” bbl. Had to sell it to pay off my ex-wife’s credit cards.

2 Likes

Napoleon’s flintlock😉

2 Likes

S&W 642 with Crimson Trace laser grip. I sold it to buy the S&W shield 1.0. Never again will I sell a firearm.

2 Likes

A Colt Diamond Back .38 special with a 4" barrel. I didn’t know what I had. Traded it for a S&W 9mm auto. Wasn’t into guns so much at the time but should have done a little homework.

2 Likes

I bought a used Browning Hi-Power in 1976 (dated serial number to 1967), carried it until 1991 when I sold it to buy my wife a 25th anniversary diamond ring. Regretted it the moment the guy walked out the door. I found another Hi-Power on an auction site about 5 or 6 years ago (also made in 1967) – mint condition, came with 3 factory 13-round mags, a 20-round mag and a 30-round mag. Only difference is adjustable rear sight vs. fixed rear sight on my original. I’m a happy guy again.

2 Likes

My Colt Combat Commanders both 45 and 38 super

3 Likes

Hello and welcome @Mark459

3 Likes

I owned a pristine SIG Sauer P-220 in .45. It was gorgeous shooter but the family encountered financial problems and I had to sell a number of firearms, including this SIG. I was okay with the others but this one really hurt and I miss that pistol.

4 Likes

I sold an MAK-90 (Chinese semi-auto AK-47) on consignment last year. I just wish I waited a few months longer, when I could have gotten about twice as much for it.

3 Likes

Welcome to the family @Mark459 and God bless you.

2 Likes

My Beretta 92FX Brigadier INOX from2001.

3 Likes

Welcome to the family brother @Patrick160 and God bless you.

2 Likes

Mine was a Rock Island 1911A-! compact 45

4 Likes

Welcome to the family brother @Mark459 , glad you could join us.

2 Likes