Want my baby back

Which firearm do you wish you could get back ( pick only one ) .

1 Like

WW2 .303 British…my brother sold it years ago when I was at college…the bayonet, too.

2 Likes

2 - my grandfather’s Arminius seven-shot .22LR revolver and my dad’s Mossberg Brownie.

2 Likes

My Colt Detective Special 38 special snub nosed revolver. I sold it about 15 years ago. It was blued with wooden grips. I bet if I found one now would be about $800 or so.

2 Likes

Ya baby, it is a very hard to pick only one, that’s why I asked the question.
It would be a original Ruger Super Blackhawk. Not only because of the firearm ,
Because I had it during the best years of my life. I sold it to a friend and he will not
Part with it. “ Sometimes we don’t know what we have till we Lose it “.
:us:

1 Like

It was my first 22 riffle I got with S&H green stamps. ( oops, that’s not picking one )
:us:

2 Likes

Savage Model 24, .22mag/.410. I don’t even remember why I sold it. :blush:
Wish I had it back.

3 Likes

Had and sold the same one.

2 Likes

:cry: I feel your pain.

2 Likes

HK-940; '-06. European Hunting rifle. It ripped rims off the brass and left deformations at the necks but my-oh-my…

2 Likes

My dad’s Browning 9mm threaded barrel.

2 Likes

My S & W Model 25-9, in .45 LC - had to trade it for back-rent when I was broke in SC.

2 Likes

S&W model 57, 4 inch 41 magnum. Early gun, blue. Selling it is proof I was young and stupid.

2 Likes

My Grandfathers Henry .22. I grew up with it. Think he gave it to one of my cousins and no idea what ever came of it. At least I know it must have almost been worn out before the last time I saw it!

1 Like

Mossberg 500 410 bore . Sold it after a divorce & desperately needed rent.

1 Like

I still have mine. I think mine is called a Bantam ? Mine doesn’t have a vented rib.
PS ARE MEN STILL Coming up short with divorce ? Got my last one 35 years ago.
Seems to me because “ you came a long way baby” the table should have turned
But I don’t think so. ( that’s a Horse of a different Color - I see a red door & I want to paint it black ) :us::us::us:

1 Like

Ya “ IF WE NEW THEN WHAT WE KNOW NOW “ you are not alone.
:us::us::us:

2 Likes

That was over 20 years ago. She really didn’t take me to the cleaners. Not too long after, I had a string of bad luck hit me. It all just added up.

2 Likes

Your not so different after all. We are on the same page. ( HAPPY THOUGHTS )
:us::us::us:

2 Likes

Chiappa Rhino 200ds. The best 357 revolver i’ve ever shot. Got rid of it because i needed the money at the time.

2 Likes