Which face covering looks good on me

Ok, this is kind of a joking post, and kind of a post in defiance of my state governor Tim Walz. But mostly four fun.

Option A:

Option B:

Let the voting begin… lol​:joy::joy::joy:

6 Likes

What would be your super hero power and name? OH, B, definitely B.

5 Likes

Super hero name?

The SMART A**
Able to come up with a SMART A** comment at anytime, able to leave jaws resting on the floor for hours, laughs in the face of PC culture.

I AM SMART A** MAN… LOL

3 Likes

I would have to be CAFFEINE MAN, powered by caffeine and able to out talk you and give you the shakes from listening to me!

5 Likes

Lol, well, that’s a given for me, black rifle coffee CAF blend… and of course NOS energy drinks

3 Likes

best coffee ever!

2 Likes

You got that right, it’ll grow hair on your chest… lol

2 Likes

I am currently favoring the “looks like I’m about to rob a stagecoach” mask.

2 Likes

Had an idea for mask producers, though I despise the unnecessary overuses of them… make them transparent

2 Likes

Well, as of today, its mandatory here. There will be fines and possible arrests if you try to refuse. Whatever happened to "My body, my choice "? But, since I HAVE TO, might as well make a joke out of it.

I already called the governor’s office and send an email about his overreach, but I know it won’t make a single difference to him. But, at least I tried and I stood up to the tyrant.

2 Likes

I like the “I’m a NINJA and that’s what I self identify as, so you have to respect me” look… lol

1 Like

Our Governor set a “mandate” also yet through the process of non-compliance to the arbitrary rule I learned that in my State at least, it is not a Law and if we mention respectfully (this helps the Employee or Manager be reasonable in return in almost all cases :>) to the business we’re visiting that “I’m exempt due to a medical condition” (in Oregon, the law states they cannot force it if one has breathing issues like Asthma or it affects their mental health negatively, they are exempt) . they cannot legally question you and it’s actually helpful to them; they feel a measure of respect, everyone learns something valuable and we get our shopping etc. accomplished! Of course, some businesses just seek to oppress and attempt control of others and may even refuse to serve us, but those are the places I prefer not to shop and it exposes their corrupt practices, prompting us to find new, better sources.; When we (as I) live in an area with limited resources, we adjust our buying habits and may even need to plan ahead further and/or find a Vendor online :>.

3 Likes

Yeah, medical issues are exempt here too. Running joke is, there are goings to be A LOT of people getting asthma.

2 Likes

As masks go I cant stand 'em! I have asthma but just wearing a mask for less than a coupla hours is OK so long as I slightly lift mask & breathe every so often. NOW think about the people who have to read lips? What are they to do??

2 Likes

Exactly, my main problem with all this is being told I HAVE to wear a mask to be able to go into public. Last I knew we weren’t in China

2 Likes

Brian you’re you are Cool.:blush:

1 Like

I try to be light hearted, but when things are just plain short bus, helmet wearing wrong, that’s when captain SMART A**goes into action. But, I don’t need a phone booth to change into my costume… lol

1 Like

Everyone experiences mental health issues due to dictatorial edicts that aren’t based on truth; to me that qualifies all as exempt : ). Complying to these simply gives the corrupt more fuel for control and extortion

3 Likes

Totally agree, power grabs are even more abundant these days. But, that’s what the times have produced.

2 Likes

gotta go with…B…my lungs were burnt in a bad accident a couple of years ago, and my doc has warned me about using masks and such. I need supplied air…

3 Likes