Observations

I was just curious and being cute! I was wondering how many people out there are driving by themselves(alone) wearing a face mask?
I see alot of people doing this! Whether it be with the windows down, or ac on,(which is filtered)
I guess my favorite is wearing a mask and their nose is sticking out! :rofl:
Just sayn’

12 Likes

I’ve seen a lot of that. I put that in the category of “things that make you go hmm”

9 Likes

I see it and just shake my head.

7 Likes

I have breathing equipment for confined spaces…a large cylinder that I cant lift…50 ft hose…and of course a full mask…I wonder if I stand it up in the back of the mrs pickup, run the hose alongside the cab, windows down, wearing the full mask, downtown our small town…hmmmmm wonder what sort of looks I can acquire??? I am from Montana originally and exhibited deviant behavior in my early days…just saying…LOL LOL!!! gotta laugh…!!!

Ps the mrs pickup has birth control seats, so we practice social distancing…

the other day, i found a package of 3m dust masks…drew a large male organ on one(no not the Hammond draw bar type either, I usta play the Hammond in a band) the mrs took it away from me…I was going to wear it concealed to the post office! LOL LOL

4 Likes

Not me for sure :slightly_smiling_face:

I saw these as well but thought it was because of someone’s inadvertency. Frequent on and off may cause you forget to take it off in the car…
But now I think people are so scared that they think it’s better to wear it all the time…

carmask

13 Likes

That’s a good one.LOL​:joy::joy:

6 Likes

I see that here in VA also.

2 Likes

I always wait a second before going when the light turns green, and look to make sure everyone is stopping. My favorite “masked driver” has been the one that was late to the intersection and blew a fully red light while being alone in the car masked up. Guess masks protect you from t-bone collisions to…so safety conscious :roll_eyes:.

9 Likes

Let me start out by saying, I very much dislike being forced to wear a mask.

Now that being said, I am told you increase your risks each time you put on, take off and put on the same mask frequently. I am forced to wear one at work while in the buildings but I walk between them often. I take mine off and put it back on when I reenter.

If I was a normal person and was only planning on driving a short distance and then have to put it back on I MIGHT just leave it on for a short trip.

I like being the devil, I mean playing devils advocate.

Don

6 Likes

:point_up: :point_up: :point_up: :+1:

4 Likes

I see too many wearing them on their chins… Ever actually read the instructions on the ‘paper’ masks? I did, and WTF, made in China?

4 hour max, disposable single use masks. Hmm, if millions use this, is it Green? :roll_eyes:

6 Likes

@SKIdaho. I wounder how many looks you would get wearing something like this,

10 Likes

Next step is to find good filter for this mask :slightly_smiling_face:
Vacuum cleaner’s hose + paper filter bag should work :wink:

6 Likes

Ohh. Ohh. Do it. Do it. Send pics. :+1:

6 Likes

Laughing here, almost spilled my morning coffee!!!

4 Likes

What happened brother let me in on it.

2 Likes

Was it the guy with the gallon of milk on his face?

3 Likes

Trying to find the news article still… but saw a story where a woman was wearing her mask in her car on a long distance trip. After a few hours she passed out and crashed. The article quoted a doctor saying wearing certain masks in a confined space can cause lose of correct breathing patterns and… passing out temporarily.

4 Likes

Take the cap off to get some air.

4 Likes

I think it’s part of the sheep mentality we’re seeing, sadly, in large numbers. If more of this caving continues what would that mean for this Republic. Where is the fighting spirit of my youth in south Bronx 60s and 70s? The young people today seem cowardly and full of fear, spineless > I regret the observation. Partly at fault I’m sure are the parents and more so the “educational” institutions. Critical thinking is no longer, tolerated …

3 Likes