Observations

Wearing the mask properly out in public is a must, in your home no need or in the car you are contained in them but when you brake the seal, like stepping out your home to get into your car as soon as you are in and close the car door and make sure all doors and windows are closed then you can take off the mask but have to put it back on if a door or window becomes open, I my self use the recycle button to just do my car cabin air because it’s just like the house ac does the same it’s the best protection for keeping the virus at Bay so wear it leaving the house take it off while driving put it back on when all leaving the car and wear it while you are out in public, I also wear gloves that after doing what I needed to do , once I’m back in the car I use hand sanitizer to clean off the out side the gloves and use the car’s ac to help them drive the other thing is social distening that what works for me. Have been doing it from the start of the virus.

1 Like

NJ police say ‘excessive wearing’ of coronavirus mask contributed to driver passing out, crashing car

I saw this one back in April…

3 Likes

I figure I’ve got a 50/50 shot of getting COVID, and a 50/50 shot of dying from it. I wear a mask at work…'cause it does what it’s told or else it gets the hose, and I wear one in most businesses I visit. Not for fear of the COVID, but most of the shops I visit are Mom and Pop’s, and I don’t want the State to come down on them for not enforcing their policies.

Sadly, there’s quit a few rats around it seems…

3 Likes

Understood > and we certainly see people in cars all by themselves wearing a mask, absurd. A friend from church when I inquired if she was back cutting hair some weeks ago immediately got defensive and ceased addressing me by my first name! One things for sure: if shrillary had gotten elected we never would have heard of a chinese wuhan virus and after Nov 3rd, it will fade quickly from memory…

3 Likes

Not me. I don’t wear a mask anywhere. IF they require it, I leave.

2 Likes

It is a great idea, you might of made a new design !

3 Likes

Observations to make when the shooting starts, hopefully not. Has anyone ever seen a movie where a person walks into a building with and large room with several people and a big leader or the father of a large family, you know, mob boss.

Someone chooses to ask the Boss some bad condemning questions and the Someone that picked the bad day to argue, the Boss pulls a firearm on that person and the good guy decided to defend himself and pulls his firearm to prove that he was much better than everyone else. The family members behind our good guy all decide to pull their revolvers and cock them all at once. Big Boss wins the day, but what do you, walk away, run, hide, or face the music from the Boss ?

8.3 million people have purchased a firearm here in Florida, many are trained by military, others think they know everything about the use of a firearm and ammo. Not $ 1.00 worth of training. Never Been. Concealment comes to my mind, run and hide until the smoke clears. What do you think ? Thank you !

2 Likes

What gets me are the repulsive politicians at the local and state levels mandating, imposing fines and utilizing the police to enforce these ridiculous mandates. Even more abhorrent are the likes of deblasio in NY … oh it’s A-OK if you’re a part of a domestic terrorist gang looting and destroying to not worry about “social distancing” and face masks but God help you if you’re singing in church without a mask. This is my observation and just my opinion but it seems this whole wuhan virus thing has been politicially weaponized…enough is enough …in fact this has gone way beyond enough

6 Likes

Their nose is sticking out is so they can breathe

Welcome to the family and glad you are here with us.

1 Like

I don’t like being forced to wear a mask, either. Just wait till the vaccine gets here.

2 Likes

That is where I WILL draw a line in the sand

1 Like

Welcome to the family and god bless you.

1 Like