Friday Fun: What Superhero Would You Be?

To me, anyone who protects others is a hero! Everyone in this Community is here so they can learn to best protect themselves and their loved ones - even other innocent people.

image You are all heroes to me!

For some fun this Friday, if you could be a superhero, which would you be?

7 Likes

I was a pretty big comic book fan when I was a kid…but I have to say I think my favorite and who I’d most like to be would be Spider Man.

Unassuming kid, who got a gift that he initially squandered and then learned the hard way that with great power comes great responsibility (that last part which ties in very nicely to our concealed carry lifestyle/beliefs here).

Super smart (naturally) super strength, 6th sense, super speed, commutes via swinging web (although I guess it might stink being Spidey in an suburban or rural area with no buildings to swing from).

3 Likes

I’ll take Iron Man. Billionaire, genius, with an AWESOME theme song(if you don’t get that reference, we can’t be friends :grin:)

5 Likes

@45IPAC - I have a meme that pops up on my screen saver occasionally that shows a picture of Iron Man and the words “Always be yourself. Unless you can be Iron Man. Then be Iron Man.” I also have a “headshot” of Iron Man from the old cartoon that I use as an avatar in various places.

Yeah, my choice would be Iron Man.

5 Likes

I’m just going to go with Rogue, of the X-Men. She has Captain Marvel’s power and can absorb as many other superhumans powers by touching them. Plus in Marvel lore there has been no upper limitations on how many she could absorb. So I’ma go with overpowered ftw.

5 Likes

“I AM IRON MAN”

Besides, Tony Stark has the greatest superpower of all…untold mountains of money! Just like Bruce Wayne, if it wasn’t for the cash neither one of them would be in the list.

5 Likes

Batman is my 2nd choice.

4 Likes

Is none an option? My shoulders aren’t that big.

Batman/Bruce lose Rachel…

I’d be Alfred. I’m a behind the scenes guy.

4 Likes

My grandpa!

You won’t find him in a comic book or movie but he was my super hero!

8 Likes

“Born to Protect”-man!

I’m sorry, that was just too easy to pass up. OK, I’m not really sorry.

3 Likes

4 Likes

Ladies, and gentlemen, we have this week’s “Winner of the Internet.”

9 Likes

I agree! @Randall318 is the winner!

3 Likes

20200201_120731

4 Likes

Which one has x ray vision!? That’s the one I want to be!:grin::grin::grin:

3 Likes

Thanks, guys, means a lot but, I should fix that statement…

I would not want to “be him” rather have him back!

4 Likes

Batman. No matter the question, the right answer is always Batman.

2 Likes

My choices are limited…

1. Black Panther
  2. Spawn
  3. Blade

Process of elimination… No one comes back from Hell. I love my wife but wouldn’t sell my soul to come back to be with her. That’s a strong NO for Spawn.
Blade is cool but cursed with vampirism. He does kill the vampire that bit his mom but eventually he kills her too. That’s a NO GO for Blade.
I guess T’Challa wins but only by default. Though he is a king, billionaire, master of multiple fighting disciplines, and holder of several PhDs, the movie left me looking at him sideways. He was made to look weak, indecisive, & too dependent on the females surrounding him. It’s a regular theme from Hollyweird nowadays… MEN (Masculinity/ Male Headship/The Patriarchy) BAD with numerous & obvious flaws.
:100::v:t5::thinking:

3 Likes

I feel like Batman rolling around in our Corvette convertible with the top down. Its definitely a good time. We also have a Mustang GT convertible, and there’s no comparison.

3 Likes
4 Likes