If you could carry only one weapon?

If you could only carry one weapon, what would you carry?

• Gun
  • Knife
  • Pepper Spray
  • Kubaton
  • Flashlight

0 voters

Check out which one Kevin Michalowski suggests here.

Do you agree with Kevin?

2 Likes

What?! Lightsaber isn’t listed?! I’m rethinking my membership! :rofl:

7 Likes

Yeah, you never know when the dark side will attack…

2 Likes

My bad! Should I have had a phaser set for stun too, @Shepherd?

2 Likes

@Dawn, now that you mention it…yeah!

2 Likes

Adding a bat’leth may be a little overboard, don’t you think?

2 Likes

That depends on how big your pocket is and the particular state laws where one lives don’t you think? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

And I have to ask, after these references, are you partial to:

A) Original Series
B) Next Generation
c) Deep Space Nine
D) Voyager
E) Enterprise

:slight_smile:

1 Like

I would choose my 9mm as the last result if my martial arts and mental training fails.

3 Likes

I don’t know about martial arts but I just use the force… May the Force be with you.

2 Likes

Wasn’t a fan of DS9, liked the rest though.

2 Likes

@Dawn I notice you also didn’t include “Zee’s Hubby” in the list of choices…
Oh, wait, he’s too big to carry.
Nevermind.

3 Likes

I can see his point and guess I overlooked it because I do carry one with me, along with a very sharp knife and my sidearm. That’s my edc pretty much, sometimes I carry two firearms, one open and one concealed back up.

1 Like

I never thought about Kevin’s choice that way. Now I’m totally rethinking that option.

1 Like

Lightsaber? Yes! I like where your mind is at @Shepherd

3 Likes

@Kelly, right?! It works as a flashlight too.

2 Likes

And a knife. BAM!

2 Likes

And highly concealable too.

1 Like

Since I was the one that derailed this and sent it flying off a cliff, here is my attempt at restitution :slight_smile: Mr. Michalowski makes a great point about flashlights. I highly recommend this one. I’ve had it almost two years and can attest to it being impact resistant many, many times. At its brightest setting it is 1000 lumens and can blind anyone and the battery holds a charge for an insanely long time. With the striker, it makes a great impact weapon too.

2 Likes

I have 3 different flashlights that are a part of my EDC choice.
When I’m off work i carry a bushnell 850 lumen flashlight with striking bezel. It’s small enough fit in my pocket with a clip so it stays near where it started.
For home I have a Streamlight Stinger DS 850 lumen flashlight. It’s not small enough to fit in a pocket, but it’s sturdy enough to use as a club, with just enough weight to get a great swing in. (This is the flashlight many LEOs are currently carrying, has a great battery life).
And for work I have a Streamlight 3300 lumen flashlight that will vaporize your eyeballs! Ok no it won’t, but it really frigging hurts when you get beamed in the face with 3300 lumens. The battery life on this one sucks, which is why i use it for work. I only need a light for short spurts here and there. It’s pretty heavy, and being a Streamlight I’d have zero issues using it like a club too.

All 3 have a strobe mode which is very useful.

3 Likes