Where’s the safest place to live?

Love this friendly exchange:

7 Likes

Especially if we could get the rest of the state separate from Chicago.

6 Likes

I think Wisconsin. Cut off everything just above the two Ms, annex DA UP, mine the Straits, put our own Navy
on Lake Michigan, and come up with a plan for the Western Border
Lots of cropland in the South, lots and lots of Forest land in the North. All the Sweet Corn and Cheese Curds
and Pasty’s you can eat. :+1:

8 Likes

Kentucky, Missouri, Tennessee, West Virginia and maybe the Carolinas.

9 Likes

I agree, I’m more of an easterly kind a guy.

3 Likes

Many of the Smaller Suburban areas in a red state should be good. Stay out of the urban centers even there. I live in a small county in North East Texas and it is pretty conservative and safe. No state income tax. Low Car registration low fuel prices. Property taxes could be better. Medical care is far better than average. The Second amendment it pretty well established in the culture and a LTC is relatively easy to get . Though it seems that a lot of people carry in their vehicles without one. Between that and Arizona you have a lot of retired Military and Police. The summer is hot and humid and the fall and winter are pretty mild. I picked Texas because there is a lot of Pig hunting here and looks like there will be for a very long time. The people are proud of their state and their country and so far it has a very strong castle doctrine. So I would recommend north East Texas and a rural or Suburban area. Plus guns can be bought and taken home same day.

6 Likes

Something worth reading if you are considering a move:

4 Likes

Going on my next order, thank you!

4 Likes

:wink: somebody is moving out soon… :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

All depends on fallout! When our beloved society collapses, I’m running to the hills, Red Dawn style, where my ROE apply!

5 Likes

I live in South East Idaho in Preston Idaho. It is a small farming town with mountains to the east. It is not a bad place to live and everyone here will protect each other.

8 Likes

@Jeffery24 Welcome to the community! Sounds like God’s country :wink:

3 Likes

Laws in Kansas are good for self defense and not much “unrest” here.

5 Likes

Just stay away from Kansas City and Wichita… best to stay west…

3 Likes

@Jeff87 Welcome to the community!

1 Like

Welcome to the family and you are in the right place at the right time.

1 Like

Welcome to the family and you are blessed to be here.

1 Like

I read a book called strategic relocation it’s a very good book take a lot of factors in with that said I think it would be somewhere in utah somewhere in Utah would be the safest location.

3 Likes

Welcome, it’s funny you mention Kansas, it’s where I think we should all meet up November 4th at noon to put down the current insurrection! Is this a good strategic location in your opinion?

2 Likes

I live in North Central Missouri. Very quiet here and about 2 hours away at 70 MPH from the nearest big city

6 Likes