Where in Missouri?

Where are all my fellow Missourians from? I live in the Mark Twain National Forest in Reynolds County, Population: 6275, County Seat population: 189.

1 Like

Farmington Missouri. 50 miles south of St Louis

1 Like

We’re about an hour West and we go to Farmington about once a month for shopping and Catfish Kettle.

1 Like

At the end of a dirt road about 45 minutes east of Springfield, north edge of the ozarks. Nearest town is about 400 people… we have a post office and a gas station but you can’t predict what hours it will be open… and that’s pretty much it other than cows.

2 Likes

So just drive till your feeling watched and hope you’re invited. Lol

1 Like

@Sheepdog556:laughing: pretty much :grin:
BTW, you’re invited.

Thank you. I’d still message first. Lol

1 Like

Wow 400 people that’s a big town (not being sarcastic) we’ve got a post office, open 4 hrs. a day, 3 on Sat. Could hold a town hall in a phone booth, if anyone remembers what a phone booth is.

1 Like

@Michael7 I think you belong on here :slight_smile: … who else do we need to tag?

West Plains, Population 13,000.

2 Likes

@EDC_always tagging you.

Also dropping links here for proposed 2020 legislation in MO

That sounds nice and quiet. We’re south of Springfield, near the lake.

I was born in St. Louis and met my wife in St. Charles. I went to elementary school in St. Clair before moving to TX. Went to seminary in Creve Coeur. Wife and I lived in St. Charles, Branson, Springfield from 1998-2008. Got tired of the ice storms or we would probably still be there.

I went to high school and college in TX, lived there as an adult most of the time we weren’t in MO. Now live in FL taking care of family. Huge Cardinals fan!

Webster Groves, MO here. I have a membership at The Range STL where I’ve taken several in-person firearms course and continue to do so. We are just outside of STL Proper.