Where Does USCCA Stand In Racial Attack Cases Like This?

@Kevin29
The service agreement is a basic legality outline that is generically used by most Service Providers…and you can be assured I have read it.

As for if they will stand behind it in todays atmosphere is a whole another ballpark.
As for if they don’t…you have a GREAT LAWSUIT. Well for the Mexican gentleman and SDP&E…this is true and I hope he rakes them for millions…but, then again, he will never see that money as SDP&E attorneys will tie up ANY payout for decades in the appeals process.

Now in the case of death resulting in self-defense…who cares if USCCA gets sued for not representing that one member? If he/she loses in todays criminal race bias kangaroo court…the member is going to prison and therefore…NO LAWSUIT. And without a proper defense to fight to prove the Self-Defense/Standing Your Ground defense…that member is pretty well screwed…ESPECIALLY if they can only afford to have a Public Defender.
And even now, I am hearing of Police Union retained defense attorneys who are quitting…or refusing to renew their retainment to defend Police Officers.
Can you imaging trying to find a very professional, successful defense attorney to defend you today if you, as a White person, had to shoot and kill a black BLM attacker in todays toxic society? Can you write a $1 MILLION check just to retain that attorney?

Now say the member is found innocent and walks…and SUES USCCA for non-representation, contract violation and false advertising (along with a few other civil suit charges)…, As any Financial Advisor worth his salt would explain to USCCA…it will be Faaaaaar cheaper to take the hit on an out of court Civil Suit settlement to the member for failure to represent…than to lose MILLIONS in social injustice racial attacks, property and personell damage and media outcry against them.

Again…the Overview of this whole thread is…
That ALL I am asking from the companies (like USCCA) that I give my money to, whose service(s) is specifically for the very real possibility of having my life in their hands…is this…

…If you and I @Kevin29 are standing back to back, against astronomical odds against us…and I say to you…“Kevin, I got your back, Brother!”

YOU CAN TAKE THAT TO THE GRAVE WITH YOU THAT I WILL NEVER LEAVE YOUR BACK…NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS!
It is MY WORD…and once given by me…its more valuable than GOLD!

All USCCA has to do is make and post a statement that they are SERIOUSLY PATRIOTIC AMERICANS FOR OUR CONSTITUTIONAL JUSTICE…AND WILL HAVE THEIR MEMBERS BACKS…NO MATTER WHAT!

3 Likes

I too want to know! If a mob attacks you, and you fear for your life & your family, and use your gun & kill 10 og the 50 that’s attacking, will I be defended? So far no one has in the media has even brought this up. Why ? Because they fear what will happen! Has this happened already? USCCA has said they will defended you regardless of the weapon you use to protect yourself. What about my truck. When 50 mobsters are climbing on your truck or car, busting your windows with pipes & bricks. You call 911 & are told not to run over them! Are you kidding me? Your life & your family’s life is on the line. My truck should be a defensive weapon also. Run them over & get the hell out of there. This and several other things similar has already happened. But the driver who ran them over is charged. Why ? You were under attack! We are not talking about someone crossing the street & you ran over them ! Will the USCCA defended us?

3 Likes

Don’t you think it is the question you should ask USCCA, not us?
And for sure, do not expect USCCA Employee’s answer on public Forum like this.

Below you can find the best way to receive the answer.

2 Likes

As far as I can tell, it doesn’t really matter anymore. We are at war! Defend yourself and your family. I would never hold that against you. I’m nobody, the only ones who have my back and your back are our families. In this climate, this is the real “climate change”. We are on our own. My family and I will defend our lives, period. Recent unanswered and frantic answered 911 calls for help tell me the rule of law has been banished. They are not coming to your rescue. This is a matter of self preservation. The writing is all over the walls of the WWII monument, and every other defaced monument. Once it was a euphemism. We can see every night the writing on the churches, and the streets that cross the White House. I don’t need anymore clues! It’s Every House and Senate Democrat, with the candlestick in the middle of the HOUSE. That’s who killed AMERICA. And so it is written and on the internet forever, maybe I’ll have a school named after me, ha ha ha.
I am renewing my membership even if it’s only til January 20th. If Biden takes that oath it will be the lie of the century and every century to come. Prepare yourself for the New World Order.
This is as close to Krystallnacht that US will ever see. We all know who the stormtroopers are.

2 Likes

Bad guy wins, good guy loses. Any lawyer will tell you that you should have avoided the area. Furthermore, there will be at least a hundred INNOCENT protesters that will say you just decided to run them down without any regard for life. They also have 300 witnesses, you only have your family. So, good luck. I am on your side. Really do wish this was like my military days, or the battle of Thermopylae, where the guy beside you, had your back, your front and your side.

2 Likes

You and a friend go into a store. You are not armed. You watch the door while your friend pulls his gun & robs the store. Later you & your friend is caught. He is charged with armed robbery, and while you just stood by, you are an accessory to the crime. So while some of the mob stands in front of you car, doing nothing except blocking you, the rest of the mob is busting in. Those standing there blocking you are just as responsible. But the media & the law won’t see it that way. Fortunately I don’t live anywhere close to this mess. And of course we will avoid those places when we can. But today this can happen anywhere & anytime. I can’t help but think, when will someone address these things. And what the result will be. Someone of authority needs to speak out, let the mob know, you have the right to defend yourself, by any means.

3 Likes

@Jerzees
But thats no so.
There are several USCCA Representatives who post here (especially in this section, “Legal & Second Amendment”)

AND these are not “Public” forums…these are USCCA MEMBERS ONLY FORUMS!

So being that my inquiry pertains to EVERY USCCA MEMBER…This is EXACTLY WHERE it should be addressed…
SO THAT ALL USCCA MEMBERS HAVE THE PIECE OF MIND THAT WE HAVE JOINED THE GREATEST U.S.A. CONSTITUTIONAL LAW ENFORCER AND DEFENDER THERE IS!
AND THAT USCCA WILL NEVER “LEAVE ANY MEMBER BEHIND…NO MATTER WHAT!”

We all get their email advertisements to join (even though we are already Members!)…we also get the Contests for Stuff and upcoming Education Videos emails…(Tonight’s was “How to Defend Yourself From Car Jacking, Road Rage and Riots”)…so there is MULTIPLE PLATFORMS of their very own for USCCA to address this inquiry.

I would LOVE to see a Live Video of USCCA’s Legal Department COO or CEO…stating to EVERY ONE OF US MEMBERS…that He/She GUARANTEES AND PROMISES that USCCA WILL NEVER CAVE to:

• Political Influence from ANY party
  • Racial Injustice Against Any Member (and ACTUALLY STATE THAT INCLUDES their largest Member Demographic…Middle to Upper Middle income, White/Caucasian Males and Females) ***THIS WOULD BE A VERY FIRST FOR ANY COMPANY TO DO…and would get millions in advertising mileage!
  • Mainstream and/or Social Media Character Attacks
  • False and/or Fraudulent Social Injustices conducted by or influenced by ANY group, organization, or institution who have openly and continuously proven to be violent and have shown total disregard for the laws of this Nation and/or its citizens.
  • Unless recognized by the United States of America’s Constitution (which I believe is only Militias and the Press) and its outlined laws, NO group, organization or institution shall influence USCCA’s decision(s) to defend, to the fullest extent, any and all members currently in good standing within USCCA.
1 Like

I have to say, that’s not in any membership pamphlet!.
However, I sooooo feel your question, maybe it’s time to wait for the legal eagles to chime in. It’s possible that it’s being discussed at a round table. It’s a large subject you’ve posed. Because you’re right, this climate change affects all of our lives.
I’m talking about things with my wife and my kids and my grandkids that I never dreamed I would be talking about.
You’re not alone! I think we (if I may) are all feeling the pressure.

2 Likes

@Mel2

The USCCA community (where we are posting) is NOT members only and never has been. This forum is open to ANY one who wishes to join. They do have to join the community but NOT the USCCA.

I do not know where you got the impression you must be a USCCA member to be here but, if you look at some of the names of people who post and look at their badges you will see not everyone here has a USCCA member badge.

I am not trying to pick a fight here but I am trying to clear up what seems to be a misunderstanding.

As far as how @Dawn answered your question about if the USCCA would have your back, I am sure the answer would have been the same no matter what your scenario was. Each situation is unique and must be evaluated to make sure it meets the preset requirements for membership benefits.

What might be a cut and dry self defense case in one state may not be in another. This is part of the reason it must be evaluated, so that the USCCA does not break the laws.

I have tagged @Dawn so she can correct any of my statements in the case I have misspoken as I am not a USCCA employee and have not been formally trained by them on this subject. This is a very emotional subject but when we start talking aobut the law all emotion must be taken out of the conversation until all the facts have been presented.

Don

4 Likes

As @DBrogue mentioned - anyone can join this Forum, doesn’t need to be USCCA Member.

1 Like

You gotta admit, the patients are running the insane asylum.
I’m refusing to drink the kool aid.
The last time I drank the kool aid, way back when,
…”logic and proportion have fallen sloppy dead,
And the White Knight is talking backwards,
And the Red Queen’s off with her head,
Remember what the Dormouse said,
Feed your head, feed your head.-Grace Slick
I’m not going down that hole ever again.
This is a very different kind of kool aid. Some of us understood the altering perception of reality and woke up.
This generation will not wake up.
Obviously I’m not a mindless millennial. I woke up this morning drinking a gallon of “Love It”. It helps to embrace the suck.

3 Likes

Complete sidetrack here but that’s what I miss the most from the military. Knowing if you were going down others had your back just like you had their back.

I stole this meme from @Craig6

But it was the truth as well.

2 Likes

I believe that the vast majority of us on this forum were raised in a way that we were taught not to make a promise we may not be able to keep.

Something as simple as a change of legislation could prohibit USCCA from doing business in an entire state and if the promise above had been made then following the law would now be an act of betrayal against the members living in that state.

Personally, I would be very pleased to see a written/recorded statement of policy/guiding principles provided in a context so as to specifically address the concern(s) you express and which all of us share in varying degrees.

The following analogy helps for me. A young Corporal’s new bride is scared by world events and asks him to promise that he will never leave her. He know’s that this is a promise that’s beyond his power to keep. So instead, he says ‘I love you and I will always be faithful to you, but you knew who I was when you married me and if I am called I will go’

An affirmation of purpose, character, and intent that is specific to current events and member concerns would be beneficial for all involved.

Boiler plate pablum that can be used for nearly any inquiry, or references to contracts, merely strike me as patronizing and uncaring.

2 Likes

This is a public forum open to anyone. Every comment in public categories can be read by anyone who is or isn’t a USCCA Member. All comments on any forum – public or private – can be used against you in court if you ever have to legally defend yourself.

The legal protection portion of the USCCA Membership is there to help our members when they have to legally defend themselves after their physical self-defense.

As every situation is different and every legal response is different, there is no one size fits all answer to every situation.

Please review the USCCA Membership Agreement for details. And also the USCCA Member Benefit FAQ.

As the question here has been answered, this topic is closed.

5 Likes