Is This Video 👇

Floating on Youtube about the USCCA true - The Truth About The USCCA Self-Defense Liability Policy - Attorney Marc J. Victor - YouTube ? If so, will you affirm? If not, a rebuttal to “this guy” may be necessary.—

3 Likes

This has been discussed 2 years ago…

3 Likes

And please use useful subjects. We’re not teenagers.

3 Likes

OK. I’m out! Thanks!!

1 Like

Stop acting like one then???

1 Like

You don’t need to be out.
You can just read the other thread to find out others’ comments.

2 Likes

Being charged with a crime as a result of an “occurrence” is not itself an exclusion

Sometimes other people or entities who are not experts on the USCCA membership (or the SDLI policy that the USCCA has purchased, on which members are additional insureds) make statements that are less than perfectly accurate. Sometimes, these same people happen to have skin in the game, as it were.

If you have any questions or concerns please call the number on the back of your membership card (or any number that goes to Delta Defense as the official service provider of the US Concealed Carry Association) and ask away.

You also may Chat Now, bottom right corner of the member dashboard, which goes to real live Delta Defense employees 24/7

Edit: OR email to support at deltadefense [dot] com

2 Likes

This topic has come up a few times, recently. The conspiracy theorist in me is starting to awaken.

4 Likes

Not sure what you mean.

i’m suggesting that if everyone uses subjuct lines like:

If you like the…

Bet you can’t wait to…

In this video…

We’ll be swarmed with only teenie boppers who will waste their time to see what scintilating info follows. We aren’t that sort of lot.

4 Likes