Where are you all from?

Approximately 500 of you have your location (city, state) specified in your profile. I took that list of locations and used a free map software to populate where some of you are located. I’d love to see where you all are - even if you just put the state on your profile. (If you’d rather not share, I know we’re all OK with that too.)

Where are you located?

(Please add it to your profile and I’ll make a new map in a week or so.)

BTW, I cannot tell you who is associated with what number. The software I’m using to generate the map only gets the list of city and states, no addresses.

11 Likes

Here’s how you can update your location, start at the top right:

4 Likes

@Dawn What do the numbers in the place marks indicate??

4 Likes

Hey,
I’m in the central part of Texas, the Hill Country near Johnson City. I have the location listed as The Republic of Texas.

We moved here from Ohio back in the late 90’s as we got tired of the cold and grey skies.

Today, January 29th, it should be in the 60’s today with 70’s by the weekend.

3 Likes

I pulled a list of locations and it’s the number associated with where it was on the list… They aren’t associated with any one specific, just the position in the list where the fell when I pulled city, state. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

First comes location. That eventually leads to confiscation. :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

I live in Tempe, AZ.

5 Likes

Yes, @TexasEskimo, I will personally go door to door taking any contributions the Community people would like to make to my own personal arsenal. :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Cabot, Arkansas

3 Likes

The Oldest Gun Club in America.
Hartford Gun.

3 Likes

it makes me feel good to know I have so many friends not only nation wide but some look very close!!

I got a lot of friends in Texas!!! I’ve always loved that state and now I know why! :grin:

2 Likes

Where am I from…

4 Likes

Live from Wisco!

2 Likes

@Dawn :scream::laughing::+1: Great idea Dawn

1 Like

I’m from Northern California. Near Chico

5 Likes

Welcome to the Community, @Carol4! Does the political climate in Norther California match the rest of the state or are you in a more conservative area?

2 Likes

Welcome Carol, Chico, isn’t the Sierra Nevada brewery there?

1 Like

I for one would be quite happy if @Dawn showed up at my front door, I’d offer to take her south of the border and we could play with big guns. Bet I could get her on steel at 1K inside of an hour :face_with_monocle:

Of course once I did that she would curse me forever by letting the long range bug bite her :smiling_imp:

Cheers,

Craig6

1 Like

From a galaxy far, far away, where Han fired first.

1 Like

I’m located next to my gun safe. I also keep guns in my desk (ohh, I should post pics…)

Central NY. If I stand on my tippy toes on my garage roof, I can just see freedom (PA). Ah well, if the visibility is greater than 10 miles…

3 Likes