Where are you all from?

From Illinois

2 Likes

lmao! I love the humor :wink: and btw… I just turned on my location for this map and thanks for letting us know how many are here for each other :)… :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :+1: :+1: :clap: :clap: :pray: :pray:

3 Likes

Welcome to posting here Rocxy. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Where are my Louisiana “folk” at?
I know my brother @Fred_G is but see a few others!

1 Like

I found a better looking map and recreated it with the new people who included their city, states:

Now to see if my techy friends here at the USCCA can pull a list of everyone’s city, state (no names attached) so I can map everyone in the Community!

3 Likes

The map makes me feel good!

I have people like, on my door step! :rofl: :joy:

haha!

2 Likes

Hi Dawn, I don’t find the preferences tab you are showing, but it looks like it’s in email. I’ll keep looking, but for now, I’ll just let you know in this reply.

I live just outside of Columbus, ga. The area is referred to as West Central Georgia.
Thank you for all you guys are doing.
Keep up the great work.

Keith Seeley

2 Likes

Hi @Keith12! Sometimes this system isn’t as easy as it could be. :frowning: Hopefully this visual helps:

Start with the arrow furthest right and work your way left. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Timothy McKeown
Houston, TX

2 Likes

Profile has been updated :+1::+1:

I live in Tempe, Arizona about 2.5 miles from Arizona State University Campus.

1 Like

I always enjoy Houston, TX!

You are not too far from me!!

Good to know you Randall! Keep up the good work over in Shreveport! Give me a shout if you are ever over here in Houston and we will go out and punch some holes in paper targets!

2 Likes

@Timothy6 sounds good buddy!

1 Like

Originally from Alpena Michigan, moved to Fredericksburg Va. was married to the
absolute love of my life for 40 years and then moved to Palm Bay Florida. I am so
glad I found all my great friends here in USCCA. Mike

3 Likes