They laid their bodies down, won a bloody war

And liberty for their descendants

Thanks to the renegades, we’re free today

Thanks to the renegades, we’re free today

Thank god for the renegades, and the lives they lead

Far ahead of their time

Without the renegades, Lord knows where we’d be

When it comes to heroes, Renegades are mine

Where are the renegades in the world today?

Who are the renegades in the world today?

Thank god for the renegades, and the lives they lead

Far ahead of their time

Without the renegades, Lord knows where we’d be

When it comes to heroes, Renegades are mine

When it comes to heroes, Renegades are mine"

7 Likes

Their rotting in d.c. jails as political prisoner’s. :unamused: Trump 2024 is their only hope. :+1:

16 Likes

If patriots during the war for independence from Britain are what we are looking for, RE: Renegades, we need to look for people acting up against a foreign power that is taxing/controlling them without representation.

I don’t think such a thing applies to US Citizens in the USA.

3 Likes

The British government was not a foreign power.

8 Likes

An overseas power/mother country of a colony with no representatives from the overseas colony in the home country?

Still doesn’t seem applicable to current United States Citizens in the United States

Maybe D.C. only? Or a US Territory that doesn’t have Congressional representation?

2 Likes

@Nathan57 :thinking: Wondering, isn’t Britain foreign power Puppet Resident Joke BiteMe Disarming, taxing/controlling US Citizens in the USA? :grimacing: “GOD SAVE THE QUEEN”! :open_mouth: :laughing:

4 Likes

Who and/or what??

1 Like

Still not a foreign power. Get real. You are smarter than this. Is Guam being ruled by a foreign power? What about Sicily? Cyprus?

2 Likes

I guess I am confused about where we are looking for renegades.

If we are comparing to the United States Revolutionary war/war for independence, we need to look for people who are being taxed and controlled by a government in which they are unable to elect any representatives.

So where are we looking for these renegades, given that context?

1 Like

We are still fighting the British! But now they call themselves Democrats!! We are just waiting for someone we trust, to give the command!!! Give them a real J6!!!

8 Likes

Wasn’t that what happened in 2020?

9 Likes

And trying again in 2024!!!

7 Likes

Pretty sure I remember voting in 2020 :person_shrugging:

@Ted44 REALLY! Seems so TRUE! WE, the American Citizens, seem to be having to fight even much harder for our RE-INDEPENDENCE from being taken away.

4 Likes

That was not the issue that I addressed in your prior post. Your are, again, being dishonest.

2 Likes

I guess I am not sure what you are saying.

Are we looking for people being taxed and controlled by a government in which they are unable to elect an representatives?

If so, where are we looking for these people?

I assumed we were talking about the United States but it seems you are talking about a different country?

Can you specific which people/country you are referring to where we are looking for the renegades, and what government is taxing/controlling them in which the people/renegades cannot vote or elect any representatives?

1 Like

I recently looked up the local laws concerning mineral rights and gold panning/prospecting.

If I buy land to prospect on and actually FIND gold, I have to pay taxes on the fact that I even found it!

Then if I spend it I have to pay more taxes…

Ohh, and even though I bought and own the land I’m finding that gold on,… I have to pay property taxes!

When I die, taxes,

I’m surprised they aren’t taxing us for the amount of CO2 we exhale on a daily basis!!

So I wonder where we should look for people who aren’t being represented by their government, and may possibly be over taxed?

Certainly not amongst the throngs of illegals being invited in and fully supported by the government on the legs of my tax dollars!

5 Likes

Being taxed if you mine gold doesn’t mean you have no representation in your government.

1 Like

I voted against the vast majority of Colorado’s gun laws too,…

Yet here they are! Shoved down my throat!

Doesn’t feel much like representation to me.

Ohh, and they charge EXTRA Taxes to exercise that RIGHT!

So where is my representation in that?

The government represents a very small percentage of the actual constituency, just so long as those constituents fall in line with their agenda.

My tax dollars go to harboring illegal immigrants and lining politicians pockets.

Not to funding quality public schools or building/upgrading infrastructure.

I vote, and it means nothing to them.

I will continue to use my wallet and my vote to make my voice heard, but eventually it may come down to more extreme measures. Hopefully not in my children’s lifetime, but it may happen.

9 Likes

@Nathan57 , Real question here. Do You EVER AGREE with anything you read on here?

6 Likes