When you carry what clothes do you wear?

I carry everyday & everywhere I go.

I think the best thing you can do is get used to different types of clothes.

Whether it’s everyday clothes or a suite

2 Likes

I don’t conform my attire to my pistol, I conform my pistol to my attire. If it’s summer and I’m wearing shorts and a T-shirt I could wear a pocket, iwb or owb holster and have no problem concealing.
Of course winter is easier because you dress in layers. Long story short wardrobe is expensive nowadays so I make sure the gun conforms to the attire I am wearing.

2 Likes

I like that!

"I don’t conform my etire to my pistol but my pistol to my etire!

1 Like

3 Likes

I buy pants 2" larger on waist to compensate for IWB carry, and I’ve found shirts with prints or patterns tends to print less than solid colors. I tend to avoid anything too “tactical” in nature, or gives away the fact I carry immediately.

I have a tenant that can only pay his rent in cash, since he’s in the cannabis business. So I’ll wear soft armor underneath when I go to collect. Earlier this year the riots got to just a couple blocks away from this building. My tenant shuttered his business and added one armed security guard for a total of 2 guards. I went down in person to make sure the guards had access to bathrooms, access to security cameras on their phones, gave them drinks and snacks etc. I dressed normally, but wore soft armor underneath. It was uncomfortable in Vegas summer, but not noticeable to most people.

1 Like

Just shorts and t-shirt in summer.
Winter I wear jeans t-shirt with untucked shirt.

2 Likes

We just wear what we normally do, nothing special or fancy. It was said perfectly above, we just wear the gun that goes with the outfit for us and the season. It speaks to what you are proficient and confident with and have the training behind, as well as what your build and style is. These are all factors, but it should not be a life-altering event to purchase a firearm and carry it. That should be part of the decision-making process of if you should carry it or not.

1 Like

Normal wear, blue jeans, t-shirts, love button down long sleeve shirts over t-shirts untucked/open. I don’t care for any tight pull overs…always carry on top of a t-shirt. Love 511 cargo pants! Key is to layer even in summer - light t-shirt with a Hawaiian shirt.

1 Like

No clothes at all. People hardly ever notice my gun.

(You figure it out.)

1 Like

I wear the same clothes that I wear when Im not carrying. The alien gear holster I have keeps everything streamlined and invisible. When I’m jogging, I use my Galco Waist pack. USCCA hooked up a 20% discount. I really like it so far.

also, I have 2 kore essential belts. One for suits. One for jeans/cargos.

1 Like

Well, usually stuff like what I’m wearing today. Dickies type work shirt (Usually Blue, Grey, Khaki, or Black), jeans, western boots, t-shirt, ball cap, and my flight jacket.

2 Likes

Grey man/blending in. Pants/shorts with strong sturdy and large/deep front pockets; dark or patterned loose tops/shirts. By my side in the summer, shoulder in the winter (closest to my reach).

1 Like