When you carry, do you ALWAYS have these?

12 Likes

It’s been a long time since we’ve had those coins, @RUGER9! You’ve got quite the collectors piece there!!

6 Likes

2015 I was member, switched to a competitor for a bit & was not satisfied with them. USCCA was & is the best of it’s kind.

3 Likes

I am not falling for this again. Last time I answered this question my post was flagged and deleted. :innocent:

3 Likes

Dang it. My trick didn’t work on you. Fioled again!
:face_with_monocle:

3 Likes

@RUGER9 Check your PM.

1 Like

I always them on me. Even if I’m not carrying. As well as my NRA, NAGR, Front line Defender, and JPFO membership cards on me. They’re all in my wallet.

2 Likes

And this!

:us::+1:

6 Likes

talk about a challenge coin

1 Like

Excellent!

The answer to your question is absolutely, along with my CCW 24/7/365. As far as the copy of the Constitution, there’s one packed with each firearm, plus I carry a copy of my states gun laws and statutes in my vehicle. Furthermore as a submariner redundancy was a way of life hence I actually carry two of everything.
The cards are all over the house, safes, refrigerator, nightstand even as a book mark in the hard copy of the Constitution on my coffee table. Never can tell when or where you’ll need to defend yourself or loved ones.
If I could, I’d have the same info printed on every loaded magazine. Now there’s a novel idea!
The way I see it, drop the mag, show clear, evidence empty mag!

3 Likes

Carry the Card, it has post incident instructions on the back. Also have a copy of the Constitution and Bill of Rights on my NSA Approved Mobile Device. I carry quite often. I do not have a backup firearm in my car. Windows are easily defeated, also in car lock boxes unless you spend alot are only a tick better than a glove box. I know of too many people who have had firearms stolen from their car.

1 Like

My card is in my wallet. It goes, where I go. Even if I’m prohibited from carrying a firearm, USCCA protects me with whatever form of self defense I use.

2 Likes

I don’t carry a 2nd gun either. Just an extra mag

1 Like

I’ve never added an image, this seems like a good time to try…

6 Likes

Sure would be nice to have one of those challenge coins to carry in my pocket. I have about 200 “2nd Amendment” coins with the minuteman on the front and the Amendment on the other side that i sell for $5 each at gun shows. 1 Oz Copper Coins. Maybe Tim might bring those coins back one day.

5 Likes

Can they be brought back?

1 Like

Where do I get a copy of the lower card on the left?

1 Like

The lower card on the left should also read “PLEASE MAKE SURE THIS CARD GETS ATTACHED TO AND BECOMES PART OF THE RECORD OF THE ORIGINAL POLICE REPORT AND ALL COPIES” ALSO PLEASE PLACE THIS CARD INTO EVIDENCE (to show that you are not being uncooperative).

3 Likes

In addition to the above, I also carry a note that reads -

Officer:
If I have given you this note, it is because in fear for my life, it has been necessary to take action to defend myself. I am willing to sign a criminal complaint against the attacker. I will also point out witnesses and evidence. This is a stressful and traumatic experience for me.
Therefore, I wish to make no further statements until I have spoken with my attorney, after which I will cooperate fully. I also do not consent to any searches.
As a lawfully armed citizen, I ask you for the same courtesy that you would show a fellow officer who has been involved in a similar situation.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
Robert xxxxxxx

An uncle gave me this a couple of years ago. I don’t know if he wrote it or got it elsewhere. Feel free to copy if you like.
I make a few at a time in Word and print them out.

2 Likes