What's in your USCCA Dashboard?

If you’re anything like I am, you like to explore and learn about a lot of different things. I know you’re interested in self-defense and probably interested in firearms training as well.

The USCCA Dasboard gives you a bunch of information in one place. As a participant in the USCCA Community, you have to have at least a free USCCA Account – so you’ll have access to at least some of the great information in there.

(Access is based on your USCCA account type - free account or membership level.)

Be sure to click on Education and Training for a bunch of information:

Did you know that you had all of those resources in your USCCA Dashboard?

What’s your favorite USCCA resource?

6 Likes

There’s another site that isn’t the community? I can barely keep up here and fail with every issue of the magazine. There’s just isn’t enough time in the day.

3 Likes

Ask an attorney, though I do wish sometimes they would be, let’s say more realistic than legalistic.

Ask an attorney has probably made me change more of my CC habits than anything on this forum other than @Zee.

3 Likes

The USCCA store.

3 Likes

I really like the new CC reciprocity map. Makes it easy to plan my route for fall hunting trips.

3 Likes

I like the link from the app to that.

3 Likes

Weekly Training

1 Like

I just became a member after getting my concealed carry license. I’m still exploring things on the dashboard.

I watched the first two videos on home invasion with the young lady. Good info in them.

Tomorrow is Saturday, so I’m gonna dig into some more.

2 Likes

My favorite resource is education and training, weekly training ,concealed carry magazine.

2 Likes

Call Center, Community Forums, Reciprocity Map.

1 Like

Community, map, and store.

2 Likes

Absolutely love the magazine! Look forward to it in the mailbox! And this forum is a great idea and source of helpful information. Looking to hit the Elite level in '21!! Peace

4 Likes

I use every bit of information on my dashboard and I love it. I am also looking to get Elite level soon.

3 Likes

Ok so I am new here. Where is the Dashboard?

4 Likes

Welcome David I’m happy you are here and look forward to more post from you. As far as the dashboard mine I use the uscca app so click on the uscca at the top then click on menu

Welcome to the family and happy to have you here.

I love the eLearning and Videos! They are EXTREMELY helpful and very well made, they really help me train at home with dry-firing practice!

1 Like

Welcome David!

1 Like

The dashboard is on USCCA.com

Click on the Login or your name in the upper right hand corner of the screen (on a computer). Click on My Account

Yours won’t say Hi Dawn! :rofl:

Be sure to explore the left side menu for all sorts of information. (Again, it won’t say Dawn on yours :laughing: )

1 Like

Well my favorite part is the USCCA Community card of course!

:smirk:

2 Likes