What type of music do you enjoy/favorite song?

I enjoy all music, except Country. Really into Rap and Hip-Hop. “Right Down The Line” by Gerry Rafferty is my current addiction, makes me think of my fiance- Michele!

3 Likes

Depends on my mood and what I am doing. I can listen to everything from country to heavy metal but Ill always be a rock fan.

6 Likes

I used to listen to country, then when it became just my daughter and i when she was 16 months old, disney music ran my life…now i would rather have mental peace when driving so i dont listen to anything. Brain is stuck somewhere between Moana and Luke Bryant…sad :pensive:

4 Likes

Nice!!! Favorite rock band?

2 Likes

Silence is golden!

2 Likes

Do I have to pick just one? Knights In Satan’s Service.

4 Likes

Nope! However many you want!

2 Likes

Ok, I know I’m gonna be the outlier here… Turkish and Egyptian pop, Egyptian classical, Sufi and Persian music for meditation, international world fusion, Celtic, Hawaiian and oceana, flamenco, gypsy hip hop, mongolian…
Oh, and some blues, country and classic rock. :grin:

2 Likes

No judgment here. I just can’t take Country!

2 Likes

Its an aquired taste…at least i think it used to be.

3 Likes

LOL!!! Good one!!!

2 Likes

I used to be really into alternative and metal, now it’s rap and hip hop!!!

2 Likes

Anything that lifts me up, ya know?

2 Likes

I can see that. Coworkers play metal alot at work, doesn’t bother me at all. Sometimes i know the song. Then i turn it to classical so i get the shop to myself and unplug it.

3 Likes

Its never really the music…its the volume they play it at Oh crap! I think im an old man!

3 Likes

I know I am!!! LOL!!!

3 Likes

Classic Rock for me. My favorite song is a tie between AC/DC’s Back in Black and Thunderstruck. I like all kinds of music though.

5 Likes

I like folk, country, Classic Rock, oldies, pop, Jewish, and music from the 60-70s’.

3 Likes

It’s okay it’s okay your welcome

3 Likes

Rock/Heavy Metal, it’s a toss up for favorite song between comfortably numb and war pigs live from just say ozzy. As a guitar player those are fun to play.

2 Likes