What is your trusted,favorite gun oil?

I’ve got a Glock. Doesn’t need any oil. It’s THE GLOCK FOR SAKE !

6 Likes

That one seems to be in fine working order lol…

Lucas, Hoppes and Rem Oil.

2 Likes

Yeah, needs some few minor cosmetic corrections… but recoil kit seems to be ok :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Glock perfection.
I should shut up now, I like glocks. I trained with a guy who was proving a point on cleaning. He had a G19 that he had put over 50K rounds through so far last year. He shot the NRA pistol instructor qual with it. I kept giving him grief about it being more dangerous as a biohazard. He still outshot me.

2 Likes

@Aaron25. I’m with you. I don’t shoot Glocks, they just don’t fit me. I known theses are great handguns, but the same time they are hated by Internet because of their perfection.
So let’s stop joking about them…hmmm for next 2 hrs… and come back to the topic…

2 Likes

After two hours of looking for a meme about a Glock firing when dropped, I gave up.

1 Like

No oil, never cleaned then thrown in the swamp for two days to complete the 5ooo round torture test.

RobSki is the punisher.

AKv 9mm Swamp Monster - 5000 Rounds Later!

Wilson Combat Ultima-Lube II Oil. A little spendy, but even using it heavily on 2 or 3 1911’s and my plastic gun(s) over the last few years, I still have 75% of the 4 oz. bottle left.

I don’t mind spending a bit on lube for 1911’s, they can be picky, certainly compared to the Glock guns and clones.

2 Likes

LSA. I did not see anyone else list it.

1 Like

@Gary51… that’s really interesting product… I’ve checked internet reviews and all positives come from veterans :+1:

I use CLP almost always.

1 Like

I ran out of hornady lube and local gun shop had ballistol and I must say it did a good job. Somebody said it can get a little grimy, haven’t seen that yet. It cleans well and wipes the weapon down clean and lubes well so far. :sunglasses:

2 Likes