What is your religion and why?

Amazing how that works isnt it? : )

3 Likes

I have no problem talking about my chosen faith (Christianity); while I definitely don’t beat people over the head with it, neither do I shy away from sharing with people if it comes up in conversation (and interestingly enough, the more time goes buy, the more people bring it up).

With that said, as a long-time forum administrator/server guy, I’m rather amazed it’s allowed to be discussed at all. Two things that implode discussions pretty quickly are politics and religion.

With THAT being said…on the other hand, if we can keep a level head while discussing those things, it’s great training for EDC/CCW. LOL!

3 Likes

Hello Mr @Kung. Yes we have been able to talk religion. We’ve had a couple small issues but we talked them out. That’s the hole point is to understand each other. Besides were all human so we have that in common. We start here by understanding what people believe, whether some people believe it’s controversial or not.

We can’t be afraid to talk to each other about controversial subjects because if we do then guess what, we end up where we are right now. Riots and protests are all from being divided by not understanding each other.

3 Likes

Oh believe me, I agree with you 100% - and in all honesty, it’s stuff like this that confirmed (among many other things) that the money spent on my USCCA membership is very well spent. It speaks well of the caliber (see what I did there, heh) of person that frequents this site. :slight_smile:

3 Likes