What is your favorite carry pistol?

War Poet is a variant of the Shadow Systems MR918/MR920 or the new DR920 (Gen 3 Glock clones) developed with John Lovell, sold through Sportsman’s Guide.

2 Likes

Hunting n fishing, full size m&p
Goofing off around the house, shield 2.0
Going to town, shield plus performance center
But the 22 mag mouse is always with me

1 Like

My favorite is my FNX Tactical with a red dot but I don’t carry it. Costs to danged much, that’s my IDPA gun with a heap of work on it. So my favorite carry gun(s) that I actually carry is either of my Glocks. 30 or 41.

Hunting is a .454 Casul if I’m in deep enough where the predators are big enough that I may need it.

2 Likes

Glock 19.

2 Likes

I’m currently looking at possibly getting a war poet myself, very nice looking and seems to have great reviews.

2 Likes

The one I’m carrying at the time ( 4 favorite EDCs )

1 Like

Smith&Wesson CSX
This is my ankle carry. I work in construction and most builders frown upon weapons on the job sites. There has been a steady increase in crime and I refuse to leave my protection at home or in my vehicle. No body has noticed it yet.

8 Likes

Hello and welcome @CSXMatthew
I was very surprised when that pistol came out😎

2 Likes

I wish I still had mine. Sadly, a very bad lake accident took them all to the bottom.

I was looking at a CSX at a gun show and was leaning towards getting one.
However my wife reminded me about an issue I had with a similar sized pistol and I ended up going to a Hellcat Pro instead.

If the grip was just a little longer on the CSX I would have gone that way.

1 Like

That is sad news indeed

I liked the shorter grip as it is easier to conceal. I know it’s not for everyone.

Hellcat.

Been running my new shadow systems mr920 optic ready and must say i am extremely impressed.

3 Likes

I have the Sig P320 RX Compact, it is comfortable and shoots well.

1 Like

Smith & Wesson M&P 9 Shield 9mm with HI-VIZ Fiber Optic Sights.

1 Like