What do you call a group of gun owners?

Virginia Defense force. Things I know They pay for their own gas to get to drills
Buy their own gear and uniforms.
Volunteer their time to train.

I do think the state does input  some money. 
                                                                   I know this about Va only through personal connection.
                                                                   Va appears to have been very trust worthy and dependable.
                                                                   But I only know these things about Va.

I think your numbers are right though.

NC and Alabama were stood down.

2 Likes

A movement of gun owners!

3 Likes

Iā€™m growing more partial to a ā€œconstitutionā€ of gun owners, because one is unlikely to exist without the other.

4 Likes

Iā€™m growing more and more partial to, ā€œangryā€. Not so much about the ridiculous overreaching laws but the prospect of Brandon inflating the lies, the price of butter and the possibility of war on our shores!

4 Likes

Sounds like gun owners are wearing Depends under garments.

3 Likes

Every other thing sounds threatening to liberals so movement because the more of us the more the momentum to keep and preserve our rights to be gun owners

5 Likes

Safe is what I call a group of gun owners in their right mind set. The opposite is true if their mind seeks to do evil to others.

5 Likes

Realistic Americans

4 Likes

Citizens? Not Subjects.

4 Likes

Dangerous if youā€™re the government.

5 Likes

If you take it to the Greekā€“it might be hoplophiliacā€“weapon lover.

4 Likes

Informed

5 Likes

William 191 A GROUP OF GUN OWNERS S,R,T, , or just people that donā€™t want to call the police KAZ they are busy and they my not make it in time :question:. Or people that BLEAVE in saying safe and love their family , and my be because American people BLEAVE that is there RITE :bangbang: TO DEFEND THEM SELFS AND ,MAYBE ITS A CRIMINAL THAT IS ABOUT TO GET LEAD POISONING GRATE QUESTION :question:

Protectors Responsible. Trained. Insured The USCCA I got IT Americansā€‹:us::bangbang: I WIN. I WIN. YAAAA

1 Like

Come on not the big words. Please

Citizens was the answer right :question:

2 Likes

A vest :question::question: WHAT DO WHAT YOU ARE WEARING UNDER YOUR SHIRT HAVE TO DO WITH HAVING A RIGHT TO CARRY A FIRE ARM. I DO NOT UNDER STAND :question:

Thatā€™s. So very very true good one great one :point_up:t4:

1 Like

Them people are scared of shadow awareness and they have no reflection awareness EATHER and no edc KAZ they BLEAVE We do Not have a Right to defend our selfs and they want a new gun law whe some monsters do bad and they blame the WEPON and not the criminal grate answer :white_check_mark:

I do Not buy butter but I spent over a hundred dollars at the dollar. Dollar store and I had just two bags of stuff and it a bag of air when I opened up my potatoe chips and they were 7, DOLLARS AND THEY FIT IN A SANDWICH BAGIE