Warrior Poet Society takes an anti-gunner to the range

How to do it.

7 Likes

He has always been convincing guy :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Agreed!

Afterwords she looked like she liked it though!

2 Likes

“Exhilarating”… yep :grin: welcome to our world.

2 Likes

I think the term we use “Anti-Gunners”
Is inaccurate; in my opinion I think people who are uneducated about firearms simply do not know and are ignorant to gun culture. Ignorance is not bliss. As far the reference to Sheila I’m not sure what that means exactly I guess it’s Australian term for girl? Not sure? But it looks like she had fun at the gun range

2 Likes

I cannot say anti-gunner is an inaccurate description. It may be because of ignorance but a large number of those seeking more laws affecting gun ownership, possession and carrying, including politicians and the media, remain ignorant by choice and take an anti-gun position in spite of their ignorance. From a legal perspective, ignorance is not an excuse.

5 Likes

@MikeBKY Ignorance is a political crutch. I guess it’s the best excuse for Ignorance is Bliss, it’s PC correct

2 Likes

I have seen that smile. The “OMG I did it” you can’t wipe it off their faces. When she goes back to OZ she will get TWO big things to brag about. She shot a SUPPRESSED pistol and the evil “AR” and had FUN!!! I have seen it hundreds of times on young Boy/Cub Scout’s faces after shooting a .22 and it never gets old! I’ve had parent’s beret me for allowing their child to handle a “GUN” and others shyly ask “Can you teach me that? My son want’s to go shooting and I don’t know how.” Opportunities there.

Cheers,

Craig6

5 Likes

That smile is absolutely the best :smiley::grin::partying_face:

2 Likes

Fun video, John has a great way of instilling confidence :+1:

Reminded me of the first time my wife shot a firearm. My Mom, Dad, Sister, and Nephew all walked behind the barn to shoot some pinecones :grinning: I did not grow up with any access or exposure to handguns, so the gun of choice was a Browning A5 in 16 gauge because it had the least recoil of anything we had available. I put one shell in and chambered it for her. I had already gone over how the trigger safety worked and shown her how to hold the butt firmly against her shoulder so she would not get bruised.

She took aim and totally obliterated that pinecone! I wasn’t as smart as John and was not holding onto the foregrip with her. She swung around with that huge grin - you should have seen how fast my family hit the ground! :grinning:

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

I agree. Hubris and arrogance too. Humility and curiosity work best for me.

2 Likes

Amen!!

Always has for me too!

2 Likes

Don’t you agree that most folks who are anti-anything are that way due to ignorance? Informed people rarely seem to be dead set on one extreme or the other on any given topic.

2 Likes